Hey folks since I got the latest and greatest iOS 10 update and my carrier update my Bluetooth does not wanna stay connected long to my gps in the car or my Bluetooth headset. Any ideas why this is? I have reset my phone and still the same.
- 09-15-2016, 09:16 AM #2
- 09-16-2016, 09:09 AM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Bluetooth issues
Same here. Bluetooth headset that I use everyday remained paired, but wouldn't deliver sound after iOS10 update. Tried forgetting the device, turning off Bluetooth, rebooting, "Reset Network Settings" in the General tab. Nothing works. After the network settings reset I can't even get the headset to show up in the list bluetooth devices. So now I can't pair it at all. Really not happy as I use my headset basically every single day.
I was going to attempt "Reset All Settings" under General, but I'm worried about what the fallout from that will be. Also thought about bringing it to the Apple Store, but since it's a third party headset I'm assuming I'll get a shoulder shrug.
If anyone has any info, or suggestions besides doing a full reset on the phone I would really appreciate it.
- 09-16-2016, 09:24 AM #5
- 09-16-2016, 09:38 AM #7
- By donnation in forum iOS 10Replies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2016, 07:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2016, 03:23 AM
- By DontTread in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2016, 07:17 PM
- By TechnologyTwitt in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2016, 06:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2016, 01:04 PM