Organising and Naming photos?

Ani407

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Can anybody help with how I name and organise photos? I've got thousands and get frustrated having to scroll through all of them every time. HELP

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Can anybody help with how I name and organise photos? I've got thousands and get frustrated having to scroll through all of them every time. HELP

Well, on iPhone u can't change file names so not sure what you're aiming for... I have mine all organized in year folders(albums). What I used to do was drag my pictures from my iPhone(and camera), to my PC into its year folder, then delete them from my phone and sync them back with iTunes..they would then be downsized just to look good on the phone(not full size anymore). So that would save space.. A while back I setup iCloud Photo Library on my PC, and uploaded all my pics to iCloud(which took quite a while..a few days I think). Then turned on iCloud Photo Library on my phone so now I can have full res pics back on phone if I want, but I just do the "optimized" setting to save space.. I used to have over 10,000 pics but whittled it down a couple years ago.. I'm back up to almost 6000 now..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner