6S plus users? Upgrading?

anon(9408097)

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
I'll be short.

I like the new camera. Waterproofing is nice. The black color looks nice too.

Waterproofing is nice but not a deal maker.
Black color is nice but I put my phones in a case anyways. Space gray still looks nice to me.
Camera. Hmmm. The camera looks tempting. Going to have to wait for the reviews and see how much of an upgrade it is. If it shows, I might upgrade. So camera is the only determinant for me.

What about you guys?

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I understand what you are saying, at first I was like I'm not upgrading but then my tech addiction kicked in and told me to buy it no matter what lol.

kurpaige

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm more looking to downgrade. I'm looking to get a smaller phone so i was waiting for the 7 but with the 6s 128 at 649 I'm really looking at that now.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I understand what you are saying, at first I was like I'm not upgrading but then my tech addiction kicked in and told me to buy it no matter what lol.

I just blew the money on my 6s+ in April...I don't have that kind of money to throw around...Pretty sure I'll have my 6s+ 128gb for quite a while...

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I just blew the money on my 6s+ in April...I don't have that kind of money to throw around...Pretty sure I'll have my 6s+ 128gb for quite a while...

Yeah I understand what your saying about that. I really don't spend my money on anything else but phones and technology

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I understand what your saying about that. I really don't spend my money on anything else but phones and technology

Me either...but I can only do it so often...wifey gives me the look otherwise... Last phone was 5...3GS before that... I figure my next will be 8s+ or whatever..lol

godspeed87

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
I feel like 6S will last longer than previous iPhones - it's incredibly fast, has outstanding battery life, 3d touch, awesome camera. This thing is futureproof. I just bought my 6S+, because I always upgrade when the next model comes out. This way you could pick up previous generation wit ha significant discount. Basically my upgrade from 6+ to 6S+ cost me less than $100

jlgraham

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I think I'm going to hold off, and upgrade next year (10th anniversary). My 6S+ (purchased October '15) is still going strong, so there isn't really a compelling reason to upgrade.

The new camera's are very intriguing, that one new feature could end up convincing me to upgrade...but that was the only new thing I found exciting.

anon(9408097)

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
I will admit. The iPhone 7 really felt like a new phone after watching the keynote. But now that the dust has settled, it's not.

I think it was the introduction of the new colors.

Apple is really smart I have to say. They got me!

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I will admit. The iPhone 7 really felt like a new phone after watching the keynote. But now that the dust has settled, it's not.

I think it was the introduction of the new colors.

Apple is really smart I have to say. They got me!

Ahhhh colors shmullers... They shoulda always kept black... Obviously better camera is always good, but not earth shattering...a noticeably bigger battery in that form factor would really be big... 160$ for non standard headphones...hmm..not sure I'd go for that..can't use them with laptop...and a bit easy to lose I think...they should have a strap or something connecting them together...definitely not for runners..the other bad thing is I'm guessing because they're not standard Bluetooth, they won't work with my 6s+...or anything else but the ip7..I MIGHT have bought them for casual wearing/use if they would work with my 6s+ when my LG HSB800's finally die..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro