Can't give up my 6s Plus!

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Yes. Usually right at the Apple Store.

If I'm not mistaken, they charge $79 to replace the battery, regardless of the model you have.

I do think it's a great idea to just replace the battery, that way, it's kind of like you have a new phone.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken, they charge $79 to replace the battery, regardless of the model you have.

I do think it's a great idea to just replace the battery, that way, it's kind of like you have a new phone.
I would gladly make that move. I would be all set for another year or so. Thanks for the info

keckels

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I tried to trade my wife for her 5c. Between size & speed it lasted a week. Luckily she's more interested in the tv than she is phones & she allowed me to have it back.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I went from a note3 for 2 years to a 6+. I am a man so I don't have a purse. Worst part of a larger phone and being a guy is we don't have a purse to put it in. I got the 6S and it seems to be the perfect size now. It fits in my pocket so much better. I don't wear skinny jeans so I don't know how people that do use larger phones. Lol.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
The 6s plus fits great in my pocket and when I don't feel like putting it in my pocket I have a belt clip that I use. It's. I way I can go to a smaller iPhone.