Can't give up my 6s Plus!

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Just wanted to share my most recent experience. I have had the 6s Plus since it came out, (had the 6 Plus before that) so I was used to the screen size. Plus the battery life on mine has always been really good. When the iPhone SE came out, we waited a few months and we upgraded my husband's old iPhone 4s to the SE. After setting it up for him and playing with it, I thought I wanted to go back to the 4 inch screen size, so I ordered one for myself, still keeping my 6s Plus, but planning on selling it. I loved it when I got it, and thought it wouldn't take long to get used to the smaller size, and the smaller keyboard. I used it for almost my entire return window period, (periodically getting my 6s Plus back out and looking at it lol)....and I decided I couldn't part with my 6s Plus after all. It is hard to use one-handed, but I don't use it one-handed much anyway, plus I can see the screen without having to put my readers on lol....so I returned the SE just in time before my return window ended, and gladly picked my 6s Plus back up, like an old friend! I guess what they say is true. When you do finally get used to the bigger screen plus the other advantages the Plus models offer, it is hard to go smaller! Have a great day everyone!

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Yea I'm switching from s7e to the iPhone 7 and was wondering the size factor. I guess I'll go the plus version.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I literally have done it three times with the SE. I love the idea of it, but after a few days I miss my 6s+ and switch back. I have decided to just keep both and switch off as my mood fits

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Yes I could do that too....I have a 6s and a 6s Plus that is paid for. I was told by my carrier, (C Spire, formerly Cellular South) that I can't swap out the SIM card. They have to switch my line between phones in their system, (for a $5.00 charge of course), but I tried it and it worked fine. I may just keep both and swap out when I feel like it.

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Well i love iOS big screen size and even used my 6S Plus for watching movies TV shows and............And.....i found out new 256 GB model of iPad Pro 12.9' and purchased that as well :D

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't agree with you more. It took a little while getting used to the 6S Plus but when i pick up a 6, its like "whoa, who uses these small screens?" lol. i can't even imagine trying to adjust to a 5SE.

Breuklen

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I can't deal with a tiny phone, so probably will get the 6s+ instead of an iPhone 7 because it'll be $100 cheaper and I plan to get a 10th Anniversary iPhone next year.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I can't deal with a tiny phone, so probably will get the 6s+ instead of an iPhone 7 because it'll be $100 cheaper and I plan to get a 10th Anniversary iPhone next year.

That's what I did. I was waiting for the 7 to come out but I found a great deal on a 6s plus 128gb model and had to jump on it. I'll just use this until the next model. With iOS 10 it will feel like a new device anyway.

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

I've suggested this to multiple people this same thing with the added caveat that it's not guaranteed the iPhone 6S+ will be available after the 7 launch.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Same here. Ever since I got the 6 Plus and now the 6s Plus, can't go back to the 4" screens. Now I'm enjoying both my Plus phones! :D

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
And yeah. I agree with you. I have an iPhone 6s Plus and this is my first iPhone so I went big. I have some friends who have the iPhone 4 and 5 and when I play with it I find it really, really small. I don't see me using a 4" phone since I have a 5.5" one. I do almost all of my work on my phone and sometimes my computer is "useless " to me. A bigger screen has its advantages and then this is the future of phones so you made a amazing choice.
I really love the design of the 5SE but I'm gonna stick with my plus model.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I don't like buying into all of the millions of rumors about the upcoming Iphone 7, but from almost every source they are saying that it won't be a drastic difference. If you can get a discount on a 6S or 6S+ now would be a good time to jump on it.

My 6S+ is amazing in every way except battery life. The battery is starting to show some age. I wonder if I can do anything to improve it? I know all the regular methods for saving battery, maybe I should just get a Mophie and not have to worry about it anymore

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't like buying into all of the millions of rumors about the upcoming Iphone 7, but from almost every source they are saying that it won't be a drastic difference. If you can get a discount on a 6S or 6S+ now would be a good time to jump on it.

My 6S+ is amazing in every way except battery life. The battery is starting to show some age. I wonder if I can do anything to improve it? I know all the regular methods for saving battery, maybe I should just get a Mophie and not have to worry about it anymore

You could always get a new battery. I was actually thinking about doing this as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox