Back from s7 edge to a 6splus. Ios10 makes it all ok

rob6070

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Coming from the galaxy 2 S7 Edge's I felt like I was lacking in my notifications. Went back to 6s plus for iMessage and video sending to clients. Took the plunge and downloaded iOS 10 beta 6 last night and all I can say is wow. the notifications and the touch ID implementation are amazing. iMessage rocks and not a hiccup so far.
The only thing I cannot match is the camera on the s7 edge but I'll live !
Most apps are better and all my Bluetooth woes are gone now that I was having w s7. Car and a few other items were glitchy.
I still have my s7 as back up but being that the back glass cracked on a knee height drop and my other edge failing after landing in pool w me in my pocket, I think apple is still top of class in overall user experience and hardware. I love both platforms so spare me your isheep comments trolls.

rob6070

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
My pool s7 edge is at Samsung in Texas and after 2 weeks of arguing with them they hopefully will replace it. Their warranty service is brutal trust me

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
My pool s7 edge is at Samsung in Texas and after 2 weeks of arguing with them they hopefully will replace it. Their warranty service is brutal trust me

I usually have an android phone for a backup when i get bored. I picked up the note 7 and this is my biggest fear having that much money into a samsung device. If something is wrong with my iphone I can walk to a real store and talk to real people and have great service no back an forth.

anon(9408097)

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
This is what I hate about Samsung. People switch from ios to android and get a Samsung phone. They end up disliking android because of it.

Samsung and android are two different things.
Samsung is not android. Samsung is Samsung. Like apple is apple. Samsungs take on Android is not what android is about.

Nexus HTC Sony Motorola is android.
It's not very educated of people to dislike android by using a Samsung phone.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
This is what I hate about Samsung. People switch from ios to android and get a Samsung phone. They end up disliking android because of it.

Samsung and android are two different things.
Samsung is not android. Samsung is Samsung. Like apple is apple. Samsungs take on Android is not what android is about.

Nexus HTC Sony Motorola is android.
It's not very educated of people to dislike android by using a Samsung phone.

I find it funny most of the android n new features are features that have been on Samsung devices for years that everyone said were gimmicks.

anon(9408097)

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
I find it funny most of the android n new features are features that have been on Samsung devices for years that everyone said were gimmicks.

There's just one. The multi-screen feature. And that too is implemented by Google much better than Samsung. With Samsung you only have limited apps which you can use while multitasking. With Google you can use any app in the multiwindow screen. Google is pulling an apple with slow but efficient adoption of features.

But this isn't the issue in hand here.

Roguefoxx

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
I like my iphone, and I like my Note 5. Right now I like my iphone better than my Note 5. Later I'll like my Note 5 better than my iphone. It's a vicious cycle.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I like my iphone, and I like my Note 5. Right now I like my iphone better than my Note 5. Later I'll like my Note 5 better than my iphone. It's a vicious cycle.

I was in that cycle for years. Decided to just stick with the iPhone, but I am tempted to try stock Android with a Nexus

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I also like both android and iOS but for some reason I keep coming back to iOS . I just really like the way it works for me and I guess in the long run that's all that matters.

godspeed87

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
I have both Android and iOS in my house and I can truly say that iOS 10 is probably the best software upgrade that Apple ever implemented. I really like how notifications are separate from widgets now. I always liked Android because of widgets, but Apple figured the way to make them useful and consistent with the look and feel of iOS. Raise to wake is the best thing since sliced bread and 3D Touch in notifications makes a huge difference. Apple really stepped their game with iOS 10! Though, to make full use of it you have to run it on 6S or 7.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Well it sounds like Apple has done a good job with 10. I haven't used it but if they can draw people from the android line then they continue to grow from just the apple diehards.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2