low call volume
Hey everyone! I have an issue and I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas? My call volume on my earpiece is really low. I've checked all the settings and everything is turned up so I don't know what could be the issue. When I'm using bluetooth, headphones, or the speaker, its fine. But when I have the phone to my ear, people seem really far away or super low. My husband has the same phone and case (an Otterbox Defender) and his is just fine. Any ideas? I already tried all the troubleshooting tips with Apple and they set me up an appointment for tomorrow. Did anyone else have these issues? Thanks!
- 08-20-2016, 09:43 AM #2
- 08-20-2016, 11:17 AM #4
- 08-20-2016, 12:24 PM #5
- 08-20-2016, 06:29 PM #7
- 08-20-2016, 08:20 PM #9
- 08-21-2016, 04:56 AM #10
Re: low call volume
What happens is, over time makeup, oils, etc clog the earpiece therefore causing low volume. But cleaning the ear piece should do the trick.
Hope this helps.
- By macosxp in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2016, 09:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2016, 07:00 PM
- By bepra in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2016, 01:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2016, 04:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2016, 01:36 PM