I completed my order around 12:06 am, got a delivery date of 9-27 to 9-29 so I cancelled it. (I wasn't going to be home)
    But then I met an Apple software engineer who had the 7 Plus 256 GB matte black and I melted in little puddles at his feet lolol.
    And promptly reordered.
    Got the SAME delivery date.

I do love Apple products but not at the cost of my inner peace, so i am done ever preordering or trying to get a device on launch day.
    Either I will take my sweet time and buy new devices as far from launch date as I can, or I will be jumping ship and going to any company that doesn't treat its customers like a bunch of show dogs.
    When *I* lie down and roll over, it's because *I* am done playing, not because some corporate puppetmaster tells me to.
    Haha good luck! Video games, google, Samsung, car manufacturers they all have preorders. Hell you can preorder a dog these days lol.
    09-16-2016 12:55 PM
    Haha good luck! Video games, google, Samsung, car manufacturers they all have preorders. Hell you can preorder a dog these days lol.
    Whichever route I choose, I can assure you it WON'T be Samsung, lol.
    09-16-2016 01:05 PM
    Whichever route I choose, I can assure you it WON'T be Samsung, lol.
    When I was on Android I was a sucker for HTC devices. Beautifully designed, and Sense keeps getting more minimal while still feature-full. I probably would have stuck with my HTC M8 longer if the camera had been better in low light scenarios. I hope they've gotten better since then.
    Evilguppy likes this.
    09-18-2016 10:49 AM
28 12