You made a wise choice... lol I have the same. Congrats and enjoy your new phone!!
    08-17-2016 06:50 AM
    I like my 6s Plus. I won't be upgrading this year. Next year maybe.
    This. The iPhone 7 seems so similar to the 6s that I don't see much of a desire for it. The only thing that stands out a little is the dual lenses camera(if that is true).

I am waiting for the 10th anniversary "iPhone 8". The rumours of a complete front fullscreen have piqued my interest.
    08-17-2016 10:13 AM
    Oooops, that's right. See what age does! My last non-Android phone was the Omnia II windows phone. Whatever that works out to be. It seems like forever.

I like the customization available with Android. Using a launcher to shrink the icons, change colors, so on. But I don't miss the simulated battery pulls and needing to clear the system cache every week or so. Holding the data signal, speed and smoothness and battery life are the three most important things to me. The 6S Plus provides this better than Android.

Of course I stopped commenting on the Android sites' forums because being other than a Samsung fanatic or diehard Android fan you get blasted.

Thanks for refreshing my timeline.
    Phone hate happens on every site. LOL. I don't care what you own or what you have owned - I haven't been on any site for any OS where there isn't hate or bashing. People are passionate about their Phones and Oses.
    08-17-2016 12:07 PM
    Every year people (like me) say they're not going to upgrade based on the rumors and end up upgrading anyway. This year that audience has been a little more vocal about it because we're conditioned to expect a new overall design after the "S" version of an iPhone. All in all, I think most of you that say there is no reason to upgrade will end up upgrading at some point to the next iteration because that's what we do.
    08-17-2016 12:56 PM
    Phone hate happens on every site. LOL. I don't care what you own or what you have owned - I haven't been on any site for any OS where there isn't hate or bashing. People are passionate about their Phones and Oses.
    True, to an extent. But to jump on someone because they have something different that works for them is ignorant and immature. I stopped doing that in high school when we would argue about the best car. One can be passionate but there is no need to blast them with hate. Mention iOS on most Android sites and you'll be flamed away.
    08-18-2016 06:00 AM
    Every year people (like me) say they're not going to upgrade based on the rumors and end up upgrading anyway. This year that audience has been a little more vocal about it because we're conditioned to expect a new overall design after the "S" version of an iPhone. All in all, I think most of you that say there is no reason to upgrade will end up upgrading at some point to the next iteration because that's what we do.
    That seems to be most people's thinking. I got my first iPhone in March and I will probably get the 7, just for the newest processor. One thing that concerns me is the rumored all glass iPhone 8. While the screen sounds to be promising, I would have concerns with the glass case. But the way I usually buy two phones a year lately, I may wind up with the 8 also.
    08-18-2016 06:05 AM
    The iPhone 6s Plus is great. I don't think the iPhone 7 will be all that. Even if you have bought and iPhone 5s it continue to be a great device.
    08-19-2016 06:21 AM
    The iPhone 6s Plus is great. I don't think the iPhone 7 will be all that. Even if you have bought and iPhone 5s it continue to be a great device.
    That's what I thought of the 7 too. Hence why I'm waiting until next year. But you'll never know.
    08-19-2016 07:26 AM
    The older I get the less interested I am towards upgrading to the latest and greatest. I think that the 6s Plus is a fantastic device!
    08-19-2016 05:06 PM
    What? As far as i know "Shahzad" is a female name.
    08-22-2016 01:30 AM
    The older I get the less interested I am towards upgrading to the latest and greatest. I think that the 6s Plus is a fantastic device!
    I upgraded to the 6s+ only because I smashed my 6. I was very happy with my 6 and love my 6S even more. I am more than happy with my 6s+ and don't think that I will be upgrading right away.. but I am susceptible to getting caught up in the hype, so you never know.. LOL
    08-22-2016 02:30 PM
    It's not a matter of needing a reason to upgrade, it's a matter of needing a reason not to upgrade. I can't think of a single one.
    08-23-2016 06:09 PM
    I got a 1 day old 6S plus 64 gb today for half of Apple price, I was using a 6S 16gb that I got cheap too, will work out a clean swap, I liked the 6S but 16gb was cutting it fine and battery not as good. I also tried a 7 edge I picked up last weekend cheap, didn't like it much and sold for a $330 profit. I buy and sell but don't think I will be paying full price for a iphone 7, I have 4 lines on sim only plans with 25gb data shared and unlimited calls/texts for $195 AUD a month, so prefer to just buy outright phones.
    08-25-2016 06:07 AM
38 12