Hi everyone. I have a silver iPhone 6S Plus. I have been looking to put a skin on it. I have a couple of questions:

1. Which company (dBrand or Slickwraps) provides the highest quality skins?

2. Do each tend to improve the feel in the hand to make these skins a worthwhile investment over a case?

Thank you!
    08-07-2016 05:48 PM
    I have personally purchased from both companies. I love dbrand for their concrete skins, however I love Slickwraps for their Justin Maller facets collections. You cannot go wrong with either brand you choose in my opinion. Happy Hunting.
    08-07-2016 06:32 PM
    You can't go wrong with either. I prefer dbrand :P

The matte skin made my iPhone a tad more grippy
    08-10-2016 08:33 AM
    I've only tried a SlickWraps skin once but many dBrand. I guess I'm a dBrand proponent

For me, it was never worth because the textures I bought still made the 6S Plus feel slippery. I'm sure they're lovely on the 4.7" iPhone though
    08-10-2016 09:21 AM
    Thank you guys! TripleOne, did you ever try out a carbon fiber skin? I heard that is supposed to make your phone more grippy, but did it actually improve the grip for you (if you bought it)?
    08-12-2016 04:03 PM
    Thank you guys! TripleOne, did you ever try out a carbon fiber skin? I heard that is supposed to make your phone more grippy, but did it actually improve the grip for you (if you bought it)?
    It sort of did, but it did not add a lot of grip like how a case would.

It is still better than having no skin at all.
    08-16-2016 11:21 PM
    I chose SlickWraps over dbrand expecting of very precise fit for Iphone 6s.Unfortunatley they proved me wrong.The moment when I installed the skin found only one side of my phone could be fully covered with skin.Highly disappointed as i have imported all the way to India waiting for 25 days.
    Attached Thumbnails dBrand or Slickwraps:  Which one is higher quality and is it worth it?-img_0490.jpg   dBrand or Slickwraps:  Which one is higher quality and is it worth it?-img_0491.jpg   dBrand or Slickwraps:  Which one is higher quality and is it worth it?-img_0492.jpg  
    12-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Hi everyone. I have a silver iPhone 6S Plus. I have been looking to put a skin on it. I have a couple of questions:

1. Which company (dBrand or Slickwraps) provides the highest quality skins?

2. Do each tend to improve the feel in the hand to make these skins a worthwhile investment over a case?

Thank you!
    I can't speak on dBrand, but I have installed 2 slickwrap skins on my 6s+ and I'm OCD about the precise fit of the skins cutouts. Both wraps have not been perfect around the camera lens and I took the extra time and lined the second skin perfectly and still had some space grey showing. I'm subscribed to a bunch of tech heads on YouTube and most use dBrand skins over SW. As far as grip goes, it's still slippery no matter what. I'm using a rhinosheild crashguard 2.0 and that helps some with the grip.
    01-02-2017 06:48 AM
    I personally prefer Slickwraps over dBrand, but it's only because dBrand doesn't offer clear skins. I've bought a few clear ones for different phones from SW and they fit fine with added grip. If you have any problems though, be ready for a long drawn out process. Their customer service is the worst! Their head of customer care calls her/himself Harley Quinn. Who's heard of a company that used a head of customer service that uses a comic book pseudonym?
    01-06-2017 11:21 PM
    They are both great companies and i don't think you can go wrong with either them. I think it comes down to price. Price the one which has a sale or pick the one which has designs you like the most. Both supply well crafted and precision cut skins.
    01-15-2017 03:19 AM
    I have a question. I went to the dBrand website to check the skins and possibly order me a set. I was confused on the ordering portion of it. It say front, back and upper/lower. The upper/lower part is what I don't get. The way I understand it is the back won't cover the upper and lower portion? Or does the back cover it? I'm confused.

Thank you for clearing this up.
    01-15-2017 10:20 PM
    I certainly won't deal with Slickwraps again. After fighting to get a skin properly aligned, I ended up breaking it by accident. Sent them inquiries via Facebook and Twitter, no response. Finally tweeted that I may have to file a claim with PayPal and they finally told me to email support.

Did so, they said I'd just have to pay an extra $5 to ship out a new skin. That was on Thursday and I sent a Paypal payment through right away and replied with the confirmation number. Since then? Silence. I emailed back yesterday asking when the replacement will be sent, and still nothing. They have a "goof" policy but good luck if you need to take them up on it!

Guess they have nothing better to do than to poke fun at the competition......

(Somehow dbrand got into a discussion with Wendy's, and said they were the McDonald's of phone customization)
    01-24-2017 02:51 PM
    I have a question. I went to the dBrand website to check the skins and possibly order me a set. I was confused on the ordering portion of it. It say front, back and upper/lower. The upper/lower part is what I don't get. The way I understand it is the back won't cover the upper and lower portion? Or does the back cover it? I'm confused.

Thank you for clearing this up.
    Depending on the device you are ordering from example 5s and 7. 5s will give you the option to order for each piece of the phone

Where as with the 7 you only get one solid piece
    01-24-2017 03:13 PM
    I certainly won't deal with Slickwraps again. After fighting to get a skin properly aligned, I ended up breaking it by accident. Sent them inquiries via Facebook and Twitter, no response. Finally tweeted that I may have to file a claim with PayPal and they finally told me to email support.

Did so, they said I'd just have to pay an extra $5 to ship out a new skin. That was on Thursday and I sent a Paypal payment through right away and replied with the confirmation number. Since then? Silence. I emailed back yesterday asking when the replacement will be sent, and still nothing. They have a "goof" policy but good luck if you need to take them up on it!

Guess they have nothing better to do than to poke fun at the competition......

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ec4fab53a8.jpg

(Somehow dbrand got into a discussion with Wendy's, and said they were the McDonald's of phone customization)
    Yea I had the same problems with slick wraps when I ordered a skin for my Apple Watch . Horrible customer services response.
    01-24-2017 03:14 PM