Hey everyone! I have a question. I'm trying to add pictures on my phone that I've have from my previous SD card (from my S7) that I've plugged into my home comp so that I can transfer them to iCloud. Anyway, the issue I'm running into is that every time I try to add new pictures, it gives me a message saying that all my other libraries will be removed from my phone except pictures that I've taken already. I've attached a screen shot of it. Am I doing something wrong? I don't want to sync and remove pictures already on my phone. I just want to add new ones. Any advise would be greatly appreciate! Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Adding pictures to iPhone-screenshot-16-.png  
    08-05-2016 08:22 PM
    This is what I recommend. Login to your iCloud account via a web browser on your computer. Select the Photos option therein. Upload the pics directly to iCloud. If your iPhone is configured for iCloud, the uploaded pics will sync to it, provided you have the storage space.
    08-05-2016 08:31 PM
    This is what I recommend. Login to your iCloud account via a web browser on your computer. Select the Photos option therein. Upload the pics directly to iCloud. If your iPhone is configured for iCloud, the uploaded pics will sync to it, provided you have the storage space.
    Ok so I'm very new to iPhone, so please forgive me for the stupid questions but all I have to do is make sure my iCloud is on?
    08-05-2016 08:45 PM
    Ok so I'm very new to iPhone, so please forgive me for the stupid questions but all I have to do is make sure my iCloud is on?
    Make sure iCloud Photo Library is toggled on in Settings > iCloud > Photos.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-05-2016 08:47 PM
    Make sure iCloud Photo Library is toggled on in Settings > iCloud > Photos.
    Awesome! Thank you!
    08-05-2016 08:48 PM
    Awesome! Thank you!
    No problem

By the way, there are no stupid questions. Ask away!
    08-05-2016 08:49 PM
    Hi sorry to bother again bt I did add photos to iCloud but they aren't showing up in my photo app. What did I miss? Thanks!!
    08-05-2016 11:45 PM
    Hi sorry to bother again bt I did add photos to iCloud but they aren't showing up in my photo app. What did I miss? Thanks!!
    You probably didn't miss anything. Just give the photos time to sync to your device(s). Still, on your iOS device(s), go to Settings → iCloud → Photos, and then make sure that iCloud Photo Library is turned on.
    08-06-2016 05:15 AM
    Adding photos is so tedious. I hate it really. There's this program I download called copytrans and it makes things a lot easier. It's worth a look. I add files easily to my phone.
    08-06-2016 06:44 AM
    You probably didn't miss anything. Just give the photos time to sync to your device(s). Still, on your iOS device(s), go to Settings → iCloud → Photos, and then make sure that iCloud Photo Library is turned on.
    Ok I'm back....I was able to upload pictures from my comp into iCloud but today its not uploading. I did notice that my phone is uploading pictures to iCloud so is it possible that it can't do both? I tried using the upload link in iCloud and even dragging/dropping to copy the files into the album I created in iCloud and still nothing. Thank you!
    08-06-2016 07:48 AM