My wife and I both just purchased the 6S+ and we're both having the same issue. While trying to do things like download an app or view a webpage, our phones will occasionally just sit there with the loading wheel spinning. We will need to close the app and go back into it, sometimes multiple times, for it to work again. We have full LTE signal and have never had an issue with any other phone doing this, and it doesn't just happen in one location. Has anyone else experienced this? I would find it hard to believe that we both got a defective phone with the same issue.
- 08-05-2016, 12:07 PM #2
Re: Connection Issues
Everyone has connection issues on occasion, regardless of the mobile device. Are you trying to download the app(s) via cellular data for via Wi-Fi? If via cellular data, are you certain your wireless carrier isn't throttling your connection? Anyway, you both can try going to Setting→ General→ Reset, and select "Reset Network Settings" to see if that'll help matters.
- By Sherry_B in forum Apple WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 08-10-2016, 11:50 AM
- By lytefall in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2016, 01:04 PM
- By hb773 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2016, 07:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2016, 08:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2016, 10:32 AM