Lately I've started to watch films during my lunch break.
All my films have been purchased via iTunes.
But, some of them the volume is rather low. Is this down to the way it was made, or a setting on my iPhone?
Thanks in advance.
- 08-04-2016, 01:31 PM #2
Re: Watching films
Likely the way the film was produced... if only iDevices had the option that the AppleTV4 does - suppress loud sounds - so you can set the sound on a movie for comfortable listening to dialog and not get an involuntary release of ones renal system when things get loud when an other than dialog scene happens...
- By dejanh in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 11Last Post: 09-05-2016, 05:06 PM
- By dave3389 in forum watchOSReplies: 7Last Post: 08-15-2016, 03:31 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2016, 10:30 AM
- By luvmy2minions in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2016, 05:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2016, 01:12 PM