My iPhone 6s Plus is weird with vibrate functions. Verizon 6s plus gold 64 gig. So I notice that if I do non-default notification sounds for each of my three email accounts and keep my vibration choice as default, it does a two quick vibrations instead of the default long vibrate. Leave the default sounds as is, vibrate works normal. I have to choose a custom vibration for it to work as chosen. Odd.
When I get a call on vibrate, it does a very quick buzz buzz buzz buzz until I pick up instead of buuuuuzzzz buuuuuzzzz buuuuuzzzz. I had to make a custom vibrate for it to work the way my 6 did. These odd vibrate functions are odd.
- 08-05-2016, 12:05 AM #3
- 08-05-2016, 02:06 PM #5
- 08-06-2016, 03:46 PM #6
Re: Weird vibrations
Same goes for Messages. If I set a different tone for a message, I don't get the same "default" vibrate as I do with another tone. Not only that, but if I want to use a certain vibration it isn't even available unless I switch back to a certain tone. It's tough to make the same custom vibration. I keep my phone on silent about 90% of the time but hate to have obnoxious tones 10% of the time in order to get a certain vibration.
- 08-11-2016, 12:49 PM #8
Re: Weird vibrations
This is how the default vibration scheme is supposed to act. Its called Accent. It is designed to vibrate differently with every different tone. This is not a problem with the phone, but the way the default vibration is intended to act. Im not sure if it uses beat detection or what, but its different for every tone. Switch back to the same tone and the vibration will be the same.
- By paul87russell in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2016, 10:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2016, 06:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2016, 05:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2016, 03:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2016, 02:06 PM