Good affordable wifi video camera which uploads seamlessly to iOS?

HYNK

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm in need of a video camera. Preferably with a flip out screen so I can see myself when filming. Starting a youtube channel and I'd like better than iphone selfie cam quality. I'd much rather record with an iOS device because I do my editing there. I record, edit and post instagram vids, daily.

I've read a lot of reviews and it seems like all of these wifi cameras require you to download their camera app in order to sync to an iOS device. PROBLEM IS: most reviews say the camera manufacturer's app is a mess. With various brands.

I have an iPhone 6s Plus 64GB and have to clear my vids and memory daily. It will not have enough available storage to upload and edit the new vids I'm going to be making either. So I'm probably going to have to buy an iPad.

The reason for editing on iOS is because I'm always on the go and time is extremely limited. Cameras/filming/editing are not my area of expertise so any helpful input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The typical Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Sears, etcetera, all sell video cameras that may suit your needs. Drop by one of them, test out the available stock therein, and then decide which one is best for your needs.

HYNK

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I guess I can try downloading the apps for the cameras in the store and see if wifi transfer works properly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods