Best battery in android devices comparable to the iphone 6s plus?

anon(9408097)

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
The worst comment ever :)

True if you're not a fan of logic.

I love this phone. Seriously. But these are just facts. The battery technology on this phone isn't smart like other phones. Nobody has made an effort to make consumers' lives easier.

I love this phone. Its speedy through the UI. Its well built. Camera is amazing. Display is good. Battery life is good.

But there are many other phones which I love too. Which have made navigating through the UI easier. Who have made efforts to improve camera performance by giving advance controls and what not. They have far more efficient displays. Battery tech is far more thought out.

So yes. If you're not a fan of logic and objectivity then iPhone is the best and smart. But if you take in logic, comparing all other phones with this one, they are far more smarter and efficient than this one.

This phone is less smart. Or the dumbest. However you want to hear it.

Having said all that. Im a fan of technology and i keep changing phones. I thought i'd give this a try. And i love it. Like i do all other phones. There are compromises everywhere. A little more than they should be with this one. But I'm still going to keep it however long I can.

Logic vs. Feelings.
Effort vs. Marketing.
Google vs. Apple.
Open minded vs. Worst comment ever.

MBM7881

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
I came from Android and had numerous Android devices (mainly the Samsung line and a stint with the Nexus 6P) and the iPhone is by the best in battery life. The S7 started with great battery life and deteriorated after 2 months of the same usage. Beautiful phone and amazing camera but awful battery. My battery on the S7 drop at least 7% during the night while I was asleep. I charged the iPhone and woke up after 8 or so hours still with 100% battery. Never had that with any Android phone.

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
I think u can't beat apple in making efficient hardware paired with software. Iphones needs lot less HW crunch to work with the software compared to android. And batteries are a lot smaller in ios devices and they hold as well as double sized android counterparts.
This coming from s7e.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I think u can't beat apple in making efficient hardware paired with software. Iphones needs lot less HW crunch to work with the software compared to android. And batteries are a lot smaller in ios devices and they hold as well as double sized android counterparts.
This coming from s7e.

You are correct! However, sure would be nice if they put a little bit bigger battery in them, but yes, my 6s+ does pretty well.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I've used Android for years. I've never seen a device that could match my 6s+ for battery life. Your best shot is to find the phone models you like the look of, then from those choose the ones with the biggest battery, and also Qualcomm's Quickcharge (or similar competing tech) and go from there. My previous phone a 2014 model Motorola X Pure Edition could go from the teens to 100% in less than an hour on the charger. and be well over half within about 20 minutes. Yes you can get a quicker charge on an iPhone by plugging it into an iPad charger, but as someone who's used the quickcharge technology I can tell you it's not the same thing. Real Quickcharge type devices are still much faster.

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
The iPhone 6S+ is a day-and-a-half device. In all honesty, there is not a device in the Android lineup that really gets that level of battery life. All the OEMs have their own ways of dealing with the bulk that comes with the Android OS, and even the Nexus 6P, which has a solid day battery life, pales in comparison to the iPhone 6S+.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
The iPhone 6S+ is a day-and-a-half device. In all honesty, there is not a device in the Android lineup that really gets that level of battery life. All the OEMs have their own ways of dealing with the bulk that comes with the Android OS, and even the Nexus 6P, which has a solid day battery life, pales in comparison to the iPhone 6S+.

Yup!..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox