So,

If anyone remembers me complaining about my "beat up iphone" and apple store being horrible and saying my device was fine well....they were wrong.I got in contact with a rep from apple and we tried trouble shooting and my device was still horrible. So i sent it in, the things that were wrong with it were:

bad battery(figured)
    cracked logic board (DEFINITELY wasnt aware)
    cracked digitizer/display (i literally would have to have my display at 80% to see anything)
    broken vibration motor (wasnt aware)
    camera was bad as well

I had these issues since i had first picked up this replacement phone in November 2015. They ended up replacing all the parts and my goodness, I see my iphone in a whole new light.

So if ANYONE is having heating issues/screen issues with their device I urge you to take it in or send it off for repairs through apple.

Thanks~
    07-12-2016 02:49 PM
    Yay! That's awesome, good to hear that your phone is all sorted out. Are you going to demote your Note to desk duty now?
    07-12-2016 03:05 PM
    Nice! Glad they fixed it up for ya.
    07-12-2016 04:12 PM
    Congrats, enjoy!
    07-12-2016 04:46 PM
    07-12-2016 04:47 PM
    Awesome! Glad you finally got all the issues with your phone squared away!
    07-12-2016 05:16 PM
    Yay! That's awesome, good to hear that your phone is all sorted out. Are you going to demote your Note to desk duty now?
    Thanks everyone <3 and prolly lmao
    07-12-2016 06:01 PM
    Congrats, glad they fixed it. Enjoy!
    07-12-2016 07:06 PM
    Good news!
    07-12-2016 07:09 PM
    Great news, and thank you for Sharing your experience with us....
    07-12-2016 07:11 PM
    Woohooo!!
    07-12-2016 07:33 PM
    Good stuff! Try not to break this one.
    07-12-2016 07:36 PM
    Good stuff! Try not to break this one.
    AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I filed a report on my  store for giving me that jacked up phone
    07-13-2016 11:57 AM
    Congrats!
    Drinks for all!!
    07-13-2016 12:10 PM
    Glad to hear it, Apple customer service is always great, sorry to hear it took a few tries though.
    07-13-2016 12:10 PM
    That is crazy. You had all those issues and the store said your phone was fine. Glad Customer Svc helped you.
    07-13-2016 03:15 PM
    That is crazy. You had all those issues and the store said your phone was fine. Glad Customer Svc helped you.
    They pretty much after the 3rd time started shooing me off. They also "took my phone apart". My whole thing is if you really did that how could you NOT see a cracked logic board? (repair techs told me it had a lot of cracks). Well my  store did slam my phone on a table and place their iPad over it while it was caseless. I'm done ranting over my crappy store.
    07-13-2016 03:20 PM
    They pretty much after the 3rd time started shooing me off. They also "took my phone apart". My whole thing is if you really did that how could you NOT see a cracked logic board? (repair techs told me it had a lot of cracks). Well my  store did slam my phone on a table and place their iPad over it while it was caseless. I'm done ranting over my crappy store.
    Wow...
    07-13-2016 03:24 PM
    So,

If anyone remembers me complaining about my "beat up iphone" and apple store being horrible and saying my device was fine well....they were wrong.I got in contact with a rep from apple and we tried trouble shooting and my device was still horrible. So i sent it in, the things that were wrong with it were:

bad battery(figured)
    cracked logic board (DEFINITELY wasnt aware)
    cracked digitizer/display (i literally would have to have my display at 80% to see anything)
    broken vibration motor (wasnt aware)
    camera was bad as well

I had these issues since i had first picked up this replacement phone in November 2015. They ended up replacing all the parts and my goodness, I see my iphone in a whole new light.

So if ANYONE is having heating issues/screen issues with their device I urge you to take it in or send it off for repairs through apple.

Thanks~
    I was wondering where you were! I'm glad you're back and have a good working iPhone!
    07-13-2016 04:36 PM
    AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I filed a report on my  store for giving me that jacked up phone
    LOL I smell fowl play.
    07-13-2016 06:31 PM
    What state are you in?

Just yesterday my friend took his 6S in. Had an issue with the mute switch, charging port and mic. The girl helping was about to run a diagnostic test and my friend basically said why she's going to waste her time with that since there are pretty much three issues. Girl's response was, "You know what? You're right. Let me put in the request in the back for another unit".

I went in the other day with an issue with the Smart Battery case. The guy didn't even let me speak 5 words before he just said, "Let me get you a replacement and get you outta here".

Basically what I'm saying is I'm surprised it took them that long to just replace it for you.
    07-13-2016 07:53 PM
    What state are you in?

Just yesterday my friend took his 6S in. Had an issue with the mute switch, charging port and mic. The girl helping was about to run a diagnostic test and my friend basically said why she's going to waste her time with that since there are pretty much three issues. Girl's response was, "You know what? You're right. Let me put in the request in the back for another unit".

I went in the other day with an issue with the Smart Battery case. The guy didn't even let me speak 5 words before he just said, "Let me get you a replacement and get you outta here".

Basically what I'm saying is I'm surprised it took them that long to just replace it for you.
    Memphis, Tn and yeah almost 8 months to get a replacement. they always told me "iPhone's get hot and that's normal, it's a mini computer and computers get hot". Everyone's  store seems to have some common sense and intelligent people. My  store told me you can downgrade to ANY version of iOS . Don't go to my  store
    07-13-2016 08:15 PM
    The couple times that I have gone to my local Apple store for issues they always have been extremely amiable and helpful. The first time was for when my first 5s randomly flaked out on me and went into a constant reboot loop. They tried reloading iOS once themselves and when that didnt work they just simply replaced it.

The second time I had an issue after upgrading to a new iOS version on that replacement 5s. They reloaded iOS there and then it worked fine. Both times I was in and out in short order and they always seemed to know what they were doing.
    07-14-2016 09:23 AM
    This is why I buy Apple products. In the end they do a great job with their warranties.
    07-17-2016 05:30 PM
    Congrats...glad you have a working iPhone again
    07-17-2016 09:15 PM
29 12