FINALLY I have a real iphone :)

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
So,

If anyone remembers me complaining about my "beat up iphone" and apple store being horrible and saying my device was fine well....they were wrong.I got in contact with a rep from apple and we tried trouble shooting and my device was still horrible. So i sent it in, the things that were wrong with it were:

bad battery(figured)
cracked logic board (DEFINITELY wasnt aware)
cracked digitizer/display (i literally would have to have my display at 80% to see anything)
broken vibration motor (wasnt aware)
camera was bad as well

I had these issues since i had first picked up this replacement phone in November 2015. They ended up replacing all the parts and my goodness, I see my iphone in a whole new light.

So if ANYONE is having heating issues/screen issues with their device I urge you to take it in or send it off for repairs through apple.

Thanks~

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Yay! That's awesome, good to hear that your phone is all sorted out. Are you going to demote your Note to desk duty now?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Congrats!
Drinks for all!!
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

by1333

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
That is crazy. You had all those issues and the store said your phone was fine. Glad Customer Svc helped you.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
That is crazy. You had all those issues and the store said your phone was fine. Glad Customer Svc helped you.

They pretty much after the 3rd time started shooing me off. They also "took my phone apart". My whole thing is if you really did that how could you NOT see a cracked logic board? (repair techs told me it had a lot of cracks). Well my  store did slam my phone on a table and place their iPad over it while it was caseless. I'm done ranting over my crappy store.

by1333

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
They pretty much after the 3rd time started shooing me off. They also "took my phone apart". My whole thing is if you really did that how could you NOT see a cracked logic board? (repair techs told me it had a lot of cracks). Well my  store did slam my phone on a table and place their iPad over it while it was caseless. I'm done ranting over my crappy store.

Wow...

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So,

If anyone remembers me complaining about my "beat up iphone" and apple store being horrible and saying my device was fine well....they were wrong.I got in contact with a rep from apple and we tried trouble shooting and my device was still horrible. So i sent it in, the things that were wrong with it were:

bad battery(figured)
cracked logic board (DEFINITELY wasnt aware)
cracked digitizer/display (i literally would have to have my display at 80% to see anything)
broken vibration motor (wasnt aware)
camera was bad as well

I had these issues since i had first picked up this replacement phone in November 2015. They ended up replacing all the parts and my goodness, I see my iphone in a whole new light.

So if ANYONE is having heating issues/screen issues with their device I urge you to take it in or send it off for repairs through apple.

Thanks~

I was wondering where you were! I'm glad you're back and have a good working iPhone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2