Problems with Hyperlapse with iPhone 6S+
I had asked a similar question before but now I've narrowed it down to Instagram's Hyperlapse app. Videos taken with the app have a distortion to the sounds, somewhat like digital sounding.
It also affects the regular stock camera app if the Hyperlapse app was recently used and in the background. Upon closing the app, the stock app worked fine.
I just wanted to know if any other 6S+ users of the Hyperlapse app have had this happen to them too.
- 07-11-2016, 02:07 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2016, 04:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2016, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2016, 10:02 AM
- By AndrewK1 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2016, 06:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2016, 12:41 AM