I got a lifeproof that covets my whole phone. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1468617032.980374.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	199.0 KB 
ID:	109305
    Spencerdl likes this.
    07-15-2016 04:10 PM
    There's also one inside the backing of the case as well. I was worried about it having some effect on the waterproofing. What do you think?
    Is it just a protective film?
    07-15-2016 09:41 PM
    I think she is referring to the plastic that comes on the inside of the cover. It's only there to protect the clear plastic from scratching during manufacturing and shipping and should be removed.

I conducted a water test on the nd I received today. Bone dry on the inside after a half hour under water!
    Spencerdl and violetjune like this.
    07-15-2016 09:49 PM
    I think she is referring to the plastic that comes on the inside of the cover. It's only there to protect the clear plastic from scratching during manufacturing and shipping and should be removed.

I conducted a water test on the nd I received today. Bone dry on the inside after a half hour under water!
    Wait, you received a Nd today?...and yes you are correct that protective film should be removed.

What color did you get?
    I received my Black Nd today from Amazon. Got a great deal @$48.99
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 07-15-2016 at 10:02 PM.
    violetjune likes this.
    07-15-2016 09:52 PM
    Wait, you received a Nd today?...and yes you are correct that protective film should be removed.

What color did you get?
    I received my Black Nd today from Amazon. Got a great deal @$48.99
    I have the white and grey one. So far, so good. I'm reviewing it for iMore so stay tuned for a full write up!
    Spencerdl, violetjune and libra89 like this.
    07-15-2016 10:10 PM
    I have the white and grey one. So far, so good. I'm reviewing it for iMore so stay tuned for a full write up!
    KOOL
    violetjune likes this.
    07-15-2016 10:26 PM
    Put @spencerdl 's 6s Plus in it and test it in the tub!
    violetjune and Spencerdl like this.
    07-15-2016 10:30 PM
    Put @spencerdl 's 6s Plus in it and test it in the tub!
    I'm sure there will be an underwater test but definitely not the same one he conducted.
    violetjune and Spencerdl like this.
    07-15-2016 10:32 PM
    So I bought a lifeproof Nuud last night on Amazon during my midnight shopping spree, I receive the case today and tried it on and I'm not that crazy about it... I can't swipe up to use control center. I can't use my glass SP.
    I'm sending it back tomorrow
    07-15-2016 11:00 PM
    So I bought a lifeproof Nuud last night on Amazon during my midnight shopping spree, I receive the case today and tried it on and I'm not that crazy about it... I can't swipe up to use control center. I can't use my glass SP.
    Sorry it didn't work out for you. I don't use a SP, and I have no problem with the swipe up screen...

I'm curious, what's next on your list?
    violetjune likes this.
    07-15-2016 11:09 PM
    Sorry it didn't work out for you. I don't use a SP, and I have no problem with the swipe up screen...
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...7545f89578.png
    I'm curious, what's next on your list?
    Nothing on my list right now. I've been using this cute slim glitter case from Incipio for about a month. I really like it a lot, I don't know why I keep searching for something new.
    Spencerdl and MooMooPrincess like this.
    07-15-2016 11:12 PM
    I've had difficulty bringing up control center as well. If I try dragging up from bottom center (above the home button) it's nearly impossible due to the little lip above the home button. It's much easier to start off to the left or right side.

By any chance, are you on the iOS 10 beta?
    Spencerdl and violetjune like this.
    07-15-2016 11:17 PM
    I'm on 9.0.2, to keep my JB
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    07-15-2016 11:49 PM
    Noooooooooooooooooooo
    07-16-2016 02:50 AM
    Yes. One on inside and outside of back of case. I was more concerned with the one I took off the inside. Was hoping it didn't effect the waterproofing.
    07-16-2016 06:02 AM
    Yes. One on inside and outside of back of case. I was more concerned with the one I took off the inside. Was hoping it didn't effect the waterproofing.
    Nope, it won't effect the waterproofing. Which color did you get and for which iPhone?
    07-16-2016 06:03 AM
    I got the pink NUUD for iPhone 6s plus
    07-16-2016 06:04 AM
    KOOL
    violetjune likes this.
    07-16-2016 06:43 AM
    You could always bring up the Control Center using Assistive Touch in Accessibility. It's easy to do and convenient. I use it to take screenshots.
    07-16-2016 08:43 AM
    You could always bring up the Control Center using Assistive Touch in Accessibility. It's easy to do and convenient. I use it to take screenshots.
    What a cool feature!
    Spencerdl and MooMooPrincess like this.
    07-16-2016 10:38 AM
    @VioletJune, they also make a Glass screen protector designed specifically for the LifeProof Nd....
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    07-16-2016 12:01 PM
    I do have a Nuud too. It's very hard to swipe up. I'll be honest, the case is annoying. I only use it when it go to the water park.
    MooMooPrincess and violetjune like this.
    07-16-2016 12:03 PM
    Congrats!
    Aubbre4 likes this.
    07-16-2016 12:10 PM
    I do have a Nuud too. It's very hard to swipe up. I'll be honest, the case is annoying. I only use it when it go to the water park.
    I guess I've gotten use to it and the Nd has become my everyday/go to case. Since I'm out and about more this time of year it give me a piece of mind.
    07-16-2016 12:17 PM
    I guess I've gotten use to it and the Nd has become my everyday/go to case. Since I'm out and about more this time of year it give me a piece of mind.
    Yeah with the plus, it doesn't pocket very well. Just makes the phone huge. I have issues being able to swipe up control center. My AC+ is my piece of mind. I don't sweat it if something happens to my phone. I know I can't get it replaced same day.
    07-16-2016 12:21 PM
88 1234