I would like something that shows off my phones color a bit and the design. It's great hardware. I don't want to hide it away like an ugly step child.

Something that has decent protection from drops.

Is it ideal to use an iPhone case that has a clip on it for your waist?
    06-18-2016 02:09 AM
    RhinoShield offers great protection in a slim case. I personally use the Apple leather case and it's very nice, you should check out Apple's leather/silicone cases
    Broodn likes this.
    06-18-2016 02:58 AM
    Welcome to iMore.

I would recommend the Candyshell Clear case by Speck. Speck makes a solid case that protect you phone well. Their cases fit snug and button response is perfect. My second recommendation would be the Apple Silicone case, unfortunately it will cover and hide most of your phone. It does offer great protection.
    06-18-2016 04:06 AM
    I'm a big fan of the Spigen Neo Hybrid EX case. My wife has one for her 6s and it looks great.
    What phone do you have?
    06-18-2016 05:56 AM
    I use the clear Poetic Affinity. Provides pretty good protection and you can still see the phone. There are thinner and better looking clear cases but I think this one strikes a good balance between looks and protection. Of course I also always recommend Spigen cases. I've had good success with their cases over the years.
    06-18-2016 06:17 AM
    RhinoShield offers great protection in a slim case. I personally use the Apple leather case and it's very nice, you should check out Apple's leather/silicone cases
    Is the rhino shield like a bumper more so than a case? Meaning it goes around the the phone but doesn't protect the back? I ask only because I want something to offer possible protection of the screen while being able to see the back.
    06-18-2016 08:48 AM
    I'm a big fan of the Spigen Neo Hybrid EX case. My wife has one for her 6s and it looks great.
    What phone do you have?
    6s plus rose gold . And it looks good thanks. I'll have to check it out.
    06-18-2016 08:49 AM
    Welcome to iMore.

I would recommend the Candyshell Clear case by Speck. Speck makes a solid case that protect you phone well. Their cases fit snug and button response is perfect. My second recommendation would be the Apple Silicone case, unfortunately it will cover and hide most of your phone. It does offer great protection.
    Thank you for the welcome and I'll add it to my list to check out though the Link you listed doesn't add buyer confidence since it has a 2.7 out of 4/5 stars lol
    firedept10 likes this.
    06-18-2016 08:50 AM
    Welcome to iMore.

What phone do you have?
    Can't go wrong with these
    firedept10 and aximtreo like this.
    06-18-2016 08:50 AM
    Can't go wrong with these
    Do you know of a good wallet case with a kickstand? I saw one the girl at the store had and I forgot the name of it.
    06-18-2016 08:51 AM
    Ive used a handful of different cases. Usually Otterbox and Spigen are very well regarded. Im using a Spigen Tough Armor Tech on my 6s Plus now and I love it.
    06-19-2016 09:32 PM
    Welcome to iMore and Congrats on your new iPhone. I have used a lot of different cases and right now I'm using the slim LifeProof Fre with a belt clip ...this works for me. There are a lot and I do mean A LOT of different cases made for iPhones. May I suggest doing some research and seeing what fits your lifestyle best, and it's ok to have more than one case
    MooMooPrincess and aximtreo like this.
    06-19-2016 10:37 PM
    Do you know of a good wallet case with a kickstand? I saw one the girl at the store had and I forgot the name of it.
    I thought you said you didn't want to hide it? I would have suggested a different case from the ones I quoted .... go with Apple leather or silicone. Minimal coverage but good protection.

If you want a kickstand: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JH83DU0...mUvbUpU2760109
    06-20-2016 04:56 AM
    I recommend the poetic affinity. It shows Todd the sleekness of your phone. Very nice case imo. The one on the left.What's a good recommended case?-imoreappimg_20160620_064023.jpg
    06-20-2016 05:40 AM
    Before we get too far into other cases, there's a huge thread on cases here that I'm sure would be good for other options:

What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

Spencerdl, Annie_i6s and aximtreo like this.
    06-20-2016 05:37 PM
    Before we get too far into other cases, there's a huge thread on cases here that I'm sure would be good for other options:

You beat me to the punch
    Spencerdl and Annie_i6s like this.
    06-20-2016 05:55 PM
    You beat me to the punch
    06-20-2016 06:58 PM
    UAG and Spigen Tough Armor are the two cases that I have. They have done a pretty good job with drops. UAG for more causal stuff, but Spigen for more formal things since it makes my phone look sleek. Even though I used my Spigen for the past year and got dents and scuffs on the rubber and the hard plastic.
    06-20-2016 10:21 PM
    Is the rhino shield like a bumper more so than a case? Meaning it goes around the the phone but doesn't protect the back? I ask only because I want something to offer possible protection of the screen while being able to see the back.
    They offer both a bumper or a snap case.
    07-03-2016 08:33 AM
    I'm using the White Apple silicone case at the moment. I also have the spigen crystal clear ultra hybrid and the pink silicone Apple case and the pink Apple leather case. I rotate between them all.
    07-03-2016 08:49 AM
    I like the Tech21 cases
    Tabdus likes this.
    09-05-2016 11:44 AM
    I like the Apple brand leather cases. Not going to protect from a major drop but I've dropped my phone a few times from shoulder height onto concrete and the only thing that ended up damaged was the leather.
    If you're super clumsy, maybe not for you. If you're looking for sleek and reasonable protection, it's a great choice. Been using one for two years now. iPhone 6 then 6 Plus, then 6s Plus.
    09-06-2016 03:10 PM

I'm a nut "case" you could say. I have I don't even know how many cases ranging from eBay specials to ~$75 dollars. What kind of case you looking for lol as I can probably suggest one?
    Nonsenseinsd8 likes this.
    09-06-2016 07:32 PM
    I like the Tech21 cases
    I like these cases as well.
    09-10-2016 12:13 AM
    Spigen seems to have the best cases for my tastes and needs.
    10-22-2016 01:46 AM
30 12