What's a good recommended case?

Loco Emperor

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site
I would like something that shows off my phones color a bit and the design. It's great hardware. I don't want to hide it away like an ugly step child.

Something that has decent protection from drops.

Is it ideal to use an iPhone case that has a clip on it for your waist?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
RhinoShield offers great protection in a slim case. I personally use the Apple leather case and it's very nice, you should check out Apple's leather/silicone cases :)

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

I would recommend the Candyshell Clear case by Speck. Speck makes a solid case that protect you phone well. Their cases fit snug and button response is perfect. My second recommendation would be the Apple Silicone case, unfortunately it will cover and hide most of your phone. It does offer great protection.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I use the clear Poetic Affinity. Provides pretty good protection and you can still see the phone. There are thinner and better looking clear cases but I think this one strikes a good balance between looks and protection. Of course I also always recommend Spigen cases. I've had good success with their cases over the years.

Loco Emperor

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site
RhinoShield offers great protection in a slim case. I personally use the Apple leather case and it's very nice, you should check out Apple's leather/silicone cases :)

Is the rhino shield like a bumper more so than a case? Meaning it goes around the the phone but doesn't protect the back? I ask only because I want something to offer possible protection of the screen while being able to see the back.

Loco Emperor

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

I would recommend the Candyshell Clear case by Speck. Speck makes a solid case that protect you phone well. Their cases fit snug and button response is perfect. My second recommendation would be the Apple Silicone case, unfortunately it will cover and hide most of your phone. It does offer great protection.

Thank you for the welcome and I'll add it to my list to check out though the Link you listed doesn't add buyer confidence since it has a 2.7 out of 4/5 stars lol

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

I'm a big fan of the Spigen Neo Hybrid EX case. My wife has one for her 6s and it looks great.
What phone do you have?

Can't go wrong with these :)

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Ive used a handful of different cases. Usually Otterbox and Spigen are very well regarded. Im using a Spigen Tough Armor Tech on my 6s Plus now and I love it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and Congrats on your new iPhone. I have used a lot of different cases and right now I'm using the slim LifeProof Fre with a belt clip ...this works for me. There are a lot and I do mean A LOT of different cases made for iPhones. May I suggest doing some research and seeing what fits your lifestyle best, and it's ok to have more than one case

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

dsamp23

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I recommend the poetic affinity. It shows Todd the sleekness of your phone. Very nice case imo. The one on the left.iMoreAppImg_20160620_064023.jpg

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
UAG and Spigen Tough Armor are the two cases that I have. They have done a pretty good job with drops. UAG for more causal stuff, but Spigen for more formal things since it makes my phone look sleek. Even though I used my Spigen for the past year and got dents and scuffs on the rubber and the hard plastic.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Is the rhino shield like a bumper more so than a case? Meaning it goes around the the phone but doesn't protect the back? I ask only because I want something to offer possible protection of the screen while being able to see the back.

They offer both a bumper or a snap case.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the White Apple silicone case at the moment. I also have the spigen crystal clear ultra hybrid and the pink silicone Apple case and the pink Apple leather case. I rotate between them all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice