- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Vssh Lite issues
Can anyone please educate me here:
I've downloaded the shh paid version on my iPad but have not used it yet as I'm not sure how the process goes. Secondly, can an iPhone 6 be jailbroken? Thirdly, A very close friend of mine who has never heard of this Vssh Lite says that it was crashing in the background on her iPhone 6? Can this App be remotely downloaded and to be honest what is it for???
Much appreciated as ai would like to try it myself...
- 06-09-2016, 09:00 PM #2
- 06-09-2016, 09:03 PM #3
Vssh Lite issues
Yes, an iPhone 6 can be jailbroken. I recommend checking out our jailbreak subforum for more info on that.
Regarding vSSH Lite, it can be downloaded here:
vSSH Lite by Velestar Private Enterprise
I have no clue what it's for.
- 06-10-2016, 01:18 PM #4
Re: Vssh Lite issues
vSSH is SecureShell a network protocol that can be used for secure remote login to computer system on an unsecure network. I use a program called Putty at work to remote into servers using a UNIX command line.
I'm guessing this does a similar thing but on your phone, wouldn't be allowed in my workplace for security reasons but I'm sure it's useful to someone somewhere!
- By DS2512 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2016, 11:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2016, 05:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2016, 09:08 AM
- By Spartan John-117 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 9Last Post: 06-04-2016, 03:31 PM
- By UDLOSE in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2016, 12:48 PM