10-17-2016 02:40 AM
Welcome to iMore! Did you delete them from "recently deleted"? If so, they are gone. It's possible they may still be in an iCloud back up. Check iCloud.com on your computer and see if they're there. If so, you can restore the phone with the iCloud back up and retrieve the photos. If they're not in iCloud, they're gone.
If they're still in "recently deleted", tap "select" in the upper right corner. Then mark those you want. Then tap "recover" in the bottom right.
- By ixavier31 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2016, 06:18 PM
- By Shyuan in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 18Last Post: 05-31-2016, 08:35 PM
- By Gobrown75 in forum iPad 4Replies: 6Last Post: 05-23-2016, 09:12 PM
- By Davyo in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2016, 07:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2016, 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD