whats app issues in my iphone 6s plus.

amr ashraf mostafa

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
The whats app in my iphone 6s plus is not always stand by and many times when i open the whats app i found it making connecting to the network.
While my android device is always ready to type on the whats app once i open it.
I contacted the network service and they told me nothing wrong with the network.
So is this a common scenario on all iphones?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Have you disabled background app refresh? I am not a WhatsApp user so I'm just guessing here but that could possibly be the source of your problem.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
The whats app in my iphone 6s plus is not always stand by and many times when i open the whats app i found it making connecting to the network.
While my android device is always ready to type on the whats app once i open it.
I contacted the network service and they told me nothing wrong with the network.
So is this a common scenario on all iphones?

Check your settings

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1463831408.749592.jpg

amr ashraf mostafa

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I already opened the background refresh
But i noticed that when i opened the app ,it takes some seconds connecting to be ready for chatting
This is strange
I dont face this in android.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
But i noticed that when i opened the app ,it takes some seconds connecting to be ready for chatting
This is strange

It could also just be how the app behaves on iOS. I imagine it's a lot quicker to load over wifi or a strong network connection than over a weak connection.

Apple keeps iOS more locked down than Android does. This often causes apps to work slightly differently between the two ecosystems.

Last edited:

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
This is strange

You def have a weak connection in your location, I have whatsapp with background apps refresh disable for all application and whatsapp fire up ready to send message each time I open it, unless I'm on 3G or 2G network then whatsapp will take 5 to 10s to connect before I can send a message. Try activate and deactivate airplane mode, sometime that can help for a while. Did you notice safari takes times to load webpages?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If loading is delayed it could be because it isn't updating in the background. It's having to load messages when the app is opened.

Feel free to offer up any other suggestions.

Toggling it off for Background App Refresh will not stop it from running in the background. BAR just helps it do so more efficiently.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
One last thing
Why i cant post on facebook or use whats app while on a phone call?

Either your carrier doesn't support simultaneous voice and data, you're not in an area that has it, you don't have it turned on in your iPhone, or a combination of any three of those.

For example, I have Verizon. As long as I am connected to LTE I can use data while on a call. If I drop into a 3G area it doesn't work. Also, I have LTE Voice & Data enabled in Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options.

734764f4ebdb63c999cde313e636c65b.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice