- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
photos not syncing from computer onto iPhone 6S Plus
A new issue today after installing the latest iOS software on my phone yesterday (10.9.5).
My iMac is running on version 10.9.5 (haven't upgraded to El Capitan as I've been told it will disable all of my Creative Suite apps and I can't function without Photoshop). So far it hasn't been a problem, until today.
Created some new jpegs in Photoshop which show up fine in iPhoto. They won;t copy over to my iPhone however. I've tried duplicating them in Preview, restarting everything, etc. Is there a known bug?
Please help, I use my iPhone pictures to paint from.
- 05-20-2016, 07:52 PM #2iMore Expert
- 799 Posts
Re: photos not syncing from computer onto iPhone 6S Plus
You need to put your photos into a folder on your computer, then add that folder to your iTunes library, connect your iPhone to your computer, in iTunes select your iPhone, go to the photo tab, select the photos you want to sync to your iPhone and then click on sync. After sync is done, you will see your photos in your iPhone album photo.
Another way around is to install and file sharing application on your iPhone such as "file hub", install and use iMazing software on your computer, connect your iPhone to your computer, in iMazing, go to application, locate file hub application and double click on it to open it up, there you will see a folder name document or import files or whatever, drag and drop your photos in that folder, wait until sync is done. You can now locate your pictures in file hub and export them to camera roll.
Another way to get your photos in your iPhone is to send the photos to your mail box while using your computer, then open up your mail box in your iPhone, open up the mail containing the photos, then save your photos to your camera roll.
Hope anyone of those solutions can help you.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2016, 10:11 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2016, 05:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2016, 04:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2016, 03:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2016, 02:12 PM