How do I make Facebook go online on my iPhone 6s Plus
I have Facebook downloaded to my phone and have been using it for a while. Out of nowhere, I'm no longer able to see a video on Facebook. I get a message that says ca not connect. I am connected to the Internet but have come to find out that Facebook has gone offline and I cannot figure out how to get it back online
- 05-06-2016, 11:15 AM #2
- 25,110 Posts
Re: How do I make Facebook go online on my iPhone 6s Plus
Welcome to iMore! AFAIK, there's no issues with Facebook. It has to be your wifi or cellular. Do this. Delete the Facebook app. Reboot your wifi modem /Router. Reset Network Settings.
Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
Reinstall Facebook. Sign in.
Make sure you are signed in to Facebook in Settings as well.
- By spewak in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2016, 01:05 PM
- By Jezza23 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2016, 10:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2016, 09:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2016, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2016, 08:12 AM