Screen goes off too fast...
So I have had my auto lock set to 1 minutes since I got the phone a few days ago but I realized the screen was turning off after 30 seconds(would dim around 20 then off at 30). So I set it to 2 minutes and now it goes for about 1 minutes (it dims at a little over 40 seconds). When I re-activate the screen it is locked, so the auto-lock is kicking in.
Why is the time so much less than what the setting states?
So I noticed this shortened time only happens if I am on the homes screen. If I am in an app, it goes the full time. Seems like a bug to me but others think it's intended. I don't like it at all if it is. I want my screen to reamin on to 1 full minute no matter what I am viewing.
- 04-17-2016, 09:39 PM #2
Re: Screen goes off too fast...
Yes, kind of figured that. It does seem tied to the auro-loxk to an extent, but not the same length.
I timed it and auto-lock set at 1 minute, sitting on the home screen, it goes off after 30 seconds but if I am using an app(say Facebook) it stays on for the full 1 minute. If I set the auto-lock to 2 minutes, the home screen goes off after about 1 minute but as mentioned, it stays on the full 2 minutes if in an app.
- By leannza1 in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-18-2016, 08:26 PM
- By Furt in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2016, 02:27 PM
- By willboyce in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2016, 02:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2016, 02:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2016, 01:24 PM