iPhone 6s Plus @ 6 Months

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I got the plus when the 6 first came out. I love it! When the 6s plus came out a year later I tried to go down to the 6s and ended up hating it and bringing it back before 14 days to go back to the plus. The only negative is that I need the have a life proof case on it and the case makes the phone BIG. I have the Apple Watch so I take it out of my purse very little.

gelz092

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I have some problems on safari. Like i've been keeping a website page on it for too long, sometimes it wouldnt respond when I open it. And sometimes kisscartoon site doesnt respond

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have some problems on safari. Like i've been keeping a website page on it for too long, sometimes it wouldnt respond when I open it. And sometimes kisscartoon site doesnt respond

Bookmark any tabs open you want to save, then go to Settings > Safari > scroll down and clear history and website data. See if that helps any.

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Well I had the iPhone 6, then gave up to the urge to switch to the s7e. All those bells and whistles on Android, I'm not really using them after all. For example wireless charging or water proofing.
So now I'm waiting for the 7 + and settle there for good. Gotta take a tattoo to remind me "really, not worth it" ;)

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
And the aesthetics of the phone. U get used to it pretty quickly so feels like I've been lied to when I made the jump.

Roguefoxx

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
I just made the switch to the 6s Plus a couple weeks ago and so far I'm liking it. It's my first time using an iPhone so I'm still trying to get used to the OS. I've been on Android for years and years and now my Note 5 is currently a bit of a paperweight. Of course I love how smooth the OS is, but the thing that is really impressing me is the battery life. I'm a fairly heavy user for work and whatnot throughout the day and I often have 50-60% battery life at the end of the day. My Note 5 couldn't hold a candle to that battery life!

Biggest complaint about IOS so far, the app store is terrible. Most of the time I have to open the app, tap on Search ten times which apparently resets it or something, close the app completely, reopen the app and then the search will most likely work. Terrible experience.

Last edited:

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I just made the switch to the 6s Plus a couple weeks ago and so far I'm liking it. It's my first time using an iPhone so I'm still trying to get used to the OS. I've been on Android for years and years and now my Note 5 is currently a bit of a paperweight. Of course I love how smooth the OS is, but the thing that is really impressing me is the battery life. I'm a fairly heavy user for work and whatnot throughout the day and I often have 50-60% battery life at the end of the day. My Note 5 couldn't hold a candle to that battery life!

Biggest complaint about IOS so far, the app store is terrible. Most of the time I have to open the app, tap on Search ten times which apparently resets it or something, close the app completely, reopen the app and then the search will most likely work. Terrible experience.

I'm not really sure what causes this, but I have the same problem as well. I'll type a search and it will just sit there with the spinning circle and I have to close the app in the app switcher and then re-open the store.

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone can't yet replace my windows 10 mobile device as my primary phone but it certainly is my second favorite phone. It's a great phone and I am falling in love daily.

Glad I made the switch from android.

My only complaint is that the OS feels very sterile and I hate the grid of icons design

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen