Like the others, I'm still enjoying my iPhone 6S Plus...
    mumfoau and Spencerdl like this.
    04-22-2016 09:31 PM
    Me too!
    04-23-2016 10:57 PM
    I just sold mine recently. I went back to a 6s a few weeks ago. My carpel tunnel was killing me with the bigger screen. Wrist is doing much better with the 4.7 screen. I'll stay here until fall and re-evaluate size then. Also happy that my phone fits comfortably in my pockets again.
    matt3166, libra89 and clickitykeys like this.
    04-23-2016 11:08 PM
    About a month ago, I picked up a used 6S after having the 6S Plus since early December. At first I loved the larger phone, because of the bigger screen, and battery life, among other things. However, I never got used to the weight of the phone. I agree with corgirat above that the phone is too darn heavy!
    04-26-2016 06:46 PM
    The weight of the 6s Plus feels great to me! It's even heavier with the Otterbox. And I love it! I can't find one single downside to report. Well, ok, one. Too much bezel top and bottom. But that's it!
    mumfoau and Spencerdl like this.
    04-27-2016 07:07 PM
    It's a tad bit heavy. I love the size for the eyes. The battery life and spectacular. Had the 6 but one of your forum members tricked me into getting the 6S plus 🖐🏾
    ladyc0524, matt3166 and Spencerdl like this.
    04-27-2016 08:03 PM
    I've had pretty much every phone out there at one time or another. I even had a 6 Plus for a couple of days, but returned it cause it was too big lol.

I'm now on a 6s Plus and I can honestly say this is the best phone I've ever used. Period.

If you would've asked me 2 weeks ago, I would've said my SE. Now that I have a full 10 days with the 6s Plus, my search is over lol. The battery life, big beautiful screen and nice/wide keyboard are what has me so happy. An Apple silicone case has made it that much better as well....

Since buying my 6s Plus, the SE has gone up for sale.
    mumfoau likes this.
    04-27-2016 10:48 PM
    I'm still enjoying my Space Gray 6s Plus and can't imagine going back to a smaller screen. Every now and then I think about the customization of Android and then I remember......
    04-28-2016 01:02 AM
    I'm still enjoying my Space Gray 6s Plus and can't imagine going back to a smaller screen. Every now and then I think about the customization of Android and then I remember......
    Get both, like me lol.
    Spencerdl, libra89 and sangs like this.
    04-28-2016 01:18 AM
    I upgraded from an iPhone 6 to a 6S Plus in late December 2015. Enjoying mine quite a bit, highly unlikely I'll ever go back to a smaller screen. I particularly enjoy the massive battery life as I can go two full days (48hrs or more on standby) on a single charge with semi-moderate use. All in all, very content with mine.

Now if I could just drag and drop a damn pdf to the phone, I'd be happy. The whole iTunes syncing from one PC thing sucks.
    You could just email / iMessage (if you're using a Mac) yourself the PDF to your phone, no need for an iTunes sync. Or if you can open the PDF from your phone if it's in an email attachment or someone sent it to you somehow, that can also be imported directly to your iPhone from your iPhone.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-28-2016 07:16 PM
    After I guess over 6 months, I finally decided to go for a plus size iPhone and got the 6s plus rose gold and so far I love this phone, familiar with iPhone since I been an iPhone user for quite some time. Color is starting to grow on me and I'm loving the force touch features and the Live Photos which I am still getting use to. Screen, love it. This is a phone I can see myself having for a next 2 years or so
    05-09-2016 04:41 PM
    I like the 6s Plus. It's a great phone. The size of the phone, however, is becoming an annoyance for me. I'm seriously thinking about selling mine and buying an iPhone SE. I recently got an iPad and don't need a phablet anymore. I picked up and used a SE for a few minutes at the Apple Store a few weeks ago and I loved the size.
    libra89 and matt3166 like this.
    05-09-2016 08:15 PM
    Thanks your reply is very helpful for me.But i think there is no difference b/w battery life too bcoz i have used both of chips and I don't feel that samsung chip has less battery life. I also noticed that samsung chip is more faster than TSMC chip. And if you are talking about 2 to 3 percentage difference then its not a difference bcoz same chip models can have this difference. My opinion is that samsung chip is good than TSMC. No problems at all
    I found out t hat mine was TSMC and I had very positive experience so far. I don't have samsung chip to compare though!
    06-04-2016 12:23 AM
    Only got mine yesterday
    matt3166 likes this.
    06-04-2016 11:00 PM
    Only got mine yesterday
    How are you liking it?
    06-05-2016 12:54 AM
    How are you liking it?
    It's good, I had one before but sold it for a SE, glad to be back.
    06-05-2016 04:38 AM
    I got the plus when the 6 first came out. I love it! When the 6s plus came out a year later I tried to go down to the 6s and ended up hating it and bringing it back before 14 days to go back to the plus. The only negative is that I need the have a life proof case on it and the case makes the phone BIG. I have the Apple Watch so I take it out of my purse very little.
    06-05-2016 06:11 AM
    I have some problems on safari. Like i've been keeping a website page on it for too long, sometimes it wouldnt respond when I open it. And sometimes kisscartoon site doesnt respond
    06-18-2016 01:22 AM
    Very happy with mine. I've had it since launch day and I'm having zero issues.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-18-2016 01:31 AM
    I have some problems on safari. Like i've been keeping a website page on it for too long, sometimes it wouldnt respond when I open it. And sometimes kisscartoon site doesnt respond
    Bookmark any tabs open you want to save, then go to Settings > Safari > scroll down and clear history and website data. See if that helps any.
    gelz092 likes this.
    06-18-2016 03:59 AM
    Well I had the iPhone 6, then gave up to the urge to switch to the s7e. All those bells and whistles on Android, I'm not really using them after all. For example wireless charging or water proofing.
    So now I'm waiting for the 7 + and settle there for good. Gotta take a tattoo to remind me "really, not worth it"
    Aubbre4 likes this.
    07-22-2016 04:38 PM
    And the aesthetics of the phone. U get used to it pretty quickly so feels like I've been lied to when I made the jump.
    07-22-2016 04:40 PM
    I just made the switch to the 6s Plus a couple weeks ago and so far I'm liking it. It's my first time using an iPhone so I'm still trying to get used to the OS. I've been on Android for years and years and now my Note 5 is currently a bit of a paperweight. Of course I love how smooth the OS is, but the thing that is really impressing me is the battery life. I'm a fairly heavy user for work and whatnot throughout the day and I often have 50-60% battery life at the end of the day. My Note 5 couldn't hold a candle to that battery life!

Biggest complaint about IOS so far, the app store is terrible. Most of the time I have to open the app, tap on Search ten times which apparently resets it or something, close the app completely, reopen the app and then the search will most likely work. Terrible experience.
    Last edited by Roguefoxx; 07-27-2016 at 09:04 PM.
    07-27-2016 07:52 PM
    I feel meh after 6 months. I will probably feel the same come the iPhone 7.
    07-28-2016 05:29 PM
    I just made the switch to the 6s Plus a couple weeks ago and so far I'm liking it. It's my first time using an iPhone so I'm still trying to get used to the OS. I've been on Android for years and years and now my Note 5 is currently a bit of a paperweight. Of course I love how smooth the OS is, but the thing that is really impressing me is the battery life. I'm a fairly heavy user for work and whatnot throughout the day and I often have 50-60% battery life at the end of the day. My Note 5 couldn't hold a candle to that battery life!

Biggest complaint about IOS so far, the app store is terrible. Most of the time I have to open the app, tap on Search ten times which apparently resets it or something, close the app completely, reopen the app and then the search will most likely work. Terrible experience.
    I'm not really sure what causes this, but I have the same problem as well. I'll type a search and it will just sit there with the spinning circle and I have to close the app in the app switcher and then re-open the store.
    07-28-2016 06:39 PM
52 123