Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Question Use Zagg shield with lifeproof??

I am wondering if anyone has used their Lifeproof Fre or Lifeproof Nuud with their iphone 6sPlus if you have a Zagg glass HD on your iphone?

On the Lifeproof website, it states..."Are your cases compatible with other products like the Apple bumpers, iPad Smart Cover or the ZAGG InvisibleShield?

Our cases are precision-fit to the device. Any other products that change the dimensions of the device are not compatible with our cases.'

I'd like to have a waterproof case when going on vacation. I don't want to ruin my new iphone.

PLEASE advise.
    iMore Newbie

17 Posts

Default Re: Use Zagg shield with lifeproof??

I have a Body Guardz tempered glass on my phone and the life proof Nuud would not fasten all the way around. And I had to force the parts that did close.
    iMore Elite

2,631 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,702 Global Posts

Default Re: Use Zagg shield with lifeproof??

Anything else on your device with a Lifeproof case can and will cause damage if it's in contact with liquid, just be aware of this. The purpose of the Lifeproof is so that everything is properly sealed to protect your device. There's no way for it to seal correctly with a protector on it.

However, the nuud case comes with a plastic protector to fit in the screen opening. Maybe you can find a tempered glass that small but I doubt it.

Hope this helps