Photos - via iTunes and iCloud
- I am a little confused. It appears that if you use iCloud Photo, then you can't sync photos from your Computer\iTunes.
- If you turn off iCloud Photos, then you can sync with iTunes
- If you turn on iCloud Photos, AFTER you've already synced photos from iTunes\Computer, the device will remove them all.
So, if I have loads of photos in iTunes\Computer, that'd I'd like on my phone, and still want to make sure all items are synced to iCloud Photos, how does one accomplish this?
Ah ha, this is a good one, no? Go...
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2016, 04:26 AM
My iPhone 4S lists GMT time not BST MY IPAD air has changed over correctly I sync both with iCloud, anyone?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2016, 09:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2016, 01:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2016, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2016, 02:54 PM