Weird case and power button problem

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello I bought a iPhone 6s plus over the weekend and I have 2 cases that when I put them on don't sit right on my phone. They hold the power button in and keeps trying to shut off the phone. Ones a lifeproof nuud case and the other is a tech 21 case I bought at the apple store. Not sure which one. The weird part is they fit and work perfectly on my aunts 6s plus. Any incite to what could be causing this would be greatly appreciated.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Sounds like it could be your power button or maybe just maybe there's a 1% chance you didn't put the phone in correctly. I would take it back anyway and see if they can see what's going on.

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Power button works fine outside of cases. Cases were definitely on right as i tried multiple different lifeproof cases and different cases period and they all had the same problem. Took it to the verizon store and they could'nt figure it out either so they swapped the phone out. New phone fits all the cases the last one didn't lol. i dunno problem solved just really weird.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2