Weird case and power button problem
Hello I bought a iPhone 6s plus over the weekend and I have 2 cases that when I put them on don't sit right on my phone. They hold the power button in and keeps trying to shut off the phone. Ones a lifeproof nuud case and the other is a tech 21 case I bought at the apple store. Not sure which one. The weird part is they fit and work perfectly on my aunts 6s plus. Any incite to what could be causing this would be greatly appreciated.
- 03-22-2016, 09:59 AM #2
- 03-22-2016, 11:21 AM #3
Re: Weird case and power button problem
Power button works fine outside of cases. Cases were definitely on right as i tried multiple different lifeproof cases and different cases period and they all had the same problem. Took it to the verizon store and they could'nt figure it out either so they swapped the phone out. New phone fits all the cases the last one didn't lol. i dunno problem solved just really weird.
- By faisalbaba in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2016, 08:51 AM
- By TallPaul86 in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2016, 10:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2016, 09:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2016, 12:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2016, 08:38 PM