Field Test Mode can't be disabled
I'm running on 9.3 and whenever I try to disable Field Test Mode (so have the signal strength in numbers), by typing the usual '*3000*12345#* Call', here's what it does:
Anybody knows why or how to disable it?
- 03-22-2016, 08:22 AM #2
Re: Field Test Mode can't be disabled
Just tried on my iPhone6 and got a Verizon "sorry your call can't be completed as dialed" error...
Edit... Tried copy/paste of the code into the phone screen... That worked...
- 03-22-2016, 10:21 AM #4
- 03-22-2016, 10:31 AM #5
- 03-22-2016, 11:11 AM #7
- By luigifr in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2016, 12:44 PM
- By donawalt in forum iPhone SEReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2016, 01:40 PM
- By NafcMontana in forum iMessageReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2016, 09:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2016, 09:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2016, 07:59 PM