Moving data from Android to iPhone
My hubby is moving from a Samsung Galaxy to an iPhone today. We are going to use a sim cutter so he will be using the same card he has now. I have all his music and pictures moved to the computer but I don't know how to move his contact list. He has a lot of numbers for work that he needs to move. When I switched from Galaxy to iPhone a little over a year ago I lost several of my contacts. I thought they were saved to the SIM card, I followed the directions for saving them but for some reason it did not work with several of them. What is the easiest way to do this? I can't use the Move to iOS app since I am using the same SIM card for both phones. Do I put the SIM card in the iPhone before I turn it on to set it up? I can't remember.
- 03-14-2016, 07:48 AM #2
Re: Moving data from Android to iPhone
Thank you. This article is for using the app. I can't use the app because I am moving the SIM card from the Galaxy to the iPhone. Is it possible to move his contacts and old text messages since I will not be able to use the app?
- 03-14-2016, 02:40 PM #4
- 03-14-2016, 06:16 PM #6
- 03-14-2016, 08:43 PM #7
- 03-18-2016, 10:27 PM #8
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2016, 05:03 AM
- By Samuel Orris in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2016, 05:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2016, 05:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2016, 03:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2016, 01:00 AM