- 03-09-2016, 07:06 PM #2
sharing photos with two 6s plus
Not without sharing the same iCloud ID. But that creates a lot of problems. Don't recommend at all. I would use iCloud Photo Sharing. It's not automatically done, but not difficult either. You could also share the same Box account or Dropbox account. Upload the photos and you both have them.
iCloud Photo Sharing
Photo Stream and iCloud Photo Sharing
Also, if your in the same room, you can share photos using Airdrop. It's easy.
Note: Be sure you both have your own iCloud, iMessage and Facetime ID's. You can share the iTunes ID so you can share the same purchased list.
Last edited by Ledsteplin; 03-09-2016 at 07:20 PM.
- 03-12-2016, 03:09 AM #3
- By heyyitsmesusan in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 110Last Post: 04-09-2016, 04:33 PM
- By Jason8923 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 6Last Post: 03-10-2016, 05:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2016, 04:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2016, 10:12 AM
- By Keithy2345 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2016, 04:02 AM