Volume Keys - UI not displayed

msalmank

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have a weird software issue that seems to be somewhat intermittent on my iPhone 6S Plus.

When using the volume controls to reduce/increase the volume, the volume layover/UI doesn't show. This is when I'm on the home screen or within an app... Most of the time it works but every now and again, the layover just doesn't show.

Anyone else facing this issue?

Regards,
Salman Khalid.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I can't say I've experienced this issue. It's probably just a software problem that can be solved with a restore if it really bothers you. Use iTunes and recovery mode to restore so it overwrites your system files. You can restore from a backup or set up as new.

sydneycooper1979

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Does the volume increase and decrease? Are you using headphones at the time or a Bluetooth speaker? Mine doesn't show if I'm using a speaker or headphones

msalmank

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I can't say I've experienced this issue. It's probably just a software problem that can be solved with a restore if it really bothers you. Use iTunes and recovery mode to restore so it overwrites your system files. You can restore from a backup or set up as new.

Hmmm... Yeah might do that. It's not a major issue but can be a bit annoying! I like to see how much the volume is up or down.

msalmank

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Does the volume increase and decrease? Are you using headphones at the time or a Bluetooth speaker? Mine doesn't show if I'm using a speaker or headphones

Yes, the volume increases and decreases as expected. Not seeing the overlay/UI is a tad bit annoying.

Nope... Not using headphones or a Bluetooth speaker when this occurs.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't see this. Most likely a glitch you can fix with the restore. I would try Reset All Settings first. Then if that doesn't work, do the restore as new.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW