Volume Keys - UI not displayed
I have a weird software issue that seems to be somewhat intermittent on my iPhone 6S Plus.
When using the volume controls to reduce/increase the volume, the volume layover/UI doesn't show. This is when I'm on the home screen or within an app... Most of the time it works but every now and again, the layover just doesn't show.
Anyone else facing this issue?
- 03-02-2016, 06:19 AM #2
Re: Volume Keys - UI not displayed
I can't say I've experienced this issue. It's probably just a software problem that can be solved with a restore if it really bothers you. Use iTunes and recovery mode to restore so it overwrites your system files. You can restore from a backup or set up as new.
- 03-02-2016, 06:21 AM #3
- 03-02-2016, 06:24 AM #6
- 03-02-2016, 06:53 AM #7
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2016, 10:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2016, 10:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-29-2016, 11:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-29-2016, 08:01 AM
- By Airbrushkid in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2016, 10:37 AM