Siri has stopped working on iPhone 6s Plus. Anyone have similar issues?

Kevin Webb2

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I am a heavy Siri user who upgraded to a 6S Plus about 2 months ago. Siri worked as normal until about 2 week ago. Since then, Siri will hear and understand my commands/requests, but it will just freeze for about a minute before telling me it is having a problem. This is for all requests.

OS has been 9.2.1 for the entire time, and I can't point to any new apps or other reasons for Siri to just quit. I am sure Apple will tell me to restore to factory before just swapping it out, but I am hoping someone else has had a similar issue...Google search doesn't find any similar.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Try going into settings and turn Siri off - reboot the phone, and turn it(Siri) back on... if that doesn't help - restore the iOS and set up the phone from scratch... if it still has issues, then it would be appropriate to visit an Apple GeniusBar and see what options they offer up.

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
There are a couple of apps that seem to break Siri. GuitarTuna is one of them, but there are more. Killing the App might help, but a restart will definitely take care of it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73