Best VPN suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan John-117

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm posting under my device. I'm looking to maybe put a VPN on just for security and ISP protection, damn you Comcast! I see MANY VPN's available in the app store; any recommendations? Any I should stay away from?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I personally use PIA, Private Internet Access, it works on Mac, PC, iOS, Android and your license is good across any device. Its a great way to keep who web use anonymous.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You asked for recommendations and any you should stay away from. You didn't ask for pros and cons and what you want to be able to do specifically. Anyway, I currently use the Private Tunnel VPN service because I like it, it's secure and it works for "me".

tiffanyfrancis

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
PureVPN is a solid VPN for security and ISP protection and highly recommended by Whirlpoolers. Offers 5 simultaneous connections, 500+ servers in 121+ countries and many other features.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I use VPNDefender. It is free, fast, and secure because it encrypts your data. They say that it is free up to 50GB per month in the app description. Really, who is going to need more than that on an iPhone/iPad? Most people dont have data plans that reach into 10GB, let alone 50.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I use OpenVPN because it works with my Asus router at home. Works great and allows me to use the Charter Spectrum app to watch movies when I'm not at home. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use OpenVPN because it works with my Asus router at home. Works great and allows me to use the Charter Spectrum app to watch movies when I'm not at home. :)

Yep, OpenVPN, via the Private Tunnel service and app works well for me, and I've been using it for a few years now. :)

frank billson

May 9, 2016
Visit site
Can anyone provide some useful information through that I will be able to select the best VPN provider because I am having some security issues with android phone but I am looking a VPN is effective on IOS also.

So please share the information if you know any details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner