How do I fix apps that are not loading after switching phones?
I switched from an iPhone 6 Plus to a 6S Plus today. I did restore from encrypted iTunes backup. I am frustrated because I didn't know my contacts would not properly transfer and none of my music transferred. I'm in the process of trying to fix all that but I can't get my apps to finish loading. How do I fix this?
- 02-02-2016, 07:47 PM #2
- 02-03-2016, 05:21 PM #4iMore Newbie
- 49 Posts
Re: How do I fix apps that are not loading after switching phones?
You could try restoring as a new device and not from a backup, drag and drop your apps from iTunes to your phone like you would do for a song or a video, use an app like "My Contacts Backup" to backup ALL your contacts (as they were in your previous phone with everything including contact photos) and restore them back to your new phone, and drag and drop your music from your iTunes library to your phone. But don't do all your apps at once, that's what causes the phone to hiccup, do 5–10 max at a time. Always works for me, I never do restores from backups, always start fresh and it's never failed me.
- By iMore Question in forum Original iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2016, 08:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2016, 08:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 07:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 06:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 05:58 PM