A little confused. Typically Apple gives everyone about 5GB of free iCloud storage.
So, if I have about 15-20GB of data (Music, Films, photos, etc.) on my iPhone 6s Plus, and back it up to the cloud, wouldn't\shouldn't it fail due to lack of storage space?
That's always my concern, hence why I always backup to my computer.
Looking forward to your feedback...
- 01-31-2016, 07:16 AM #2
- 01-31-2016, 07:20 AM #3
- 01-31-2016, 07:30 AM #4
- 01-31-2016, 07:52 AM #6
- 01-31-2016, 08:12 AM #7
- By Trees in forum iCloudReplies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2016, 06:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2016, 06:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2016, 08:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2016, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2016, 06:07 AM