Safari still taking a beating

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I came back to the iPhone after a year from android and oh my god Safari is still slow? It won't load facebook? Keeps getting stuck I opened up chrome loaded in secs anyone else having this issue

anon(7901790)

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I have noticed that Safari is kind of slow too. I open the same website using Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, and Chrome and Firefox opened it rather quickly. Safari took noticeably longer to open it.

Is there a way to set a default browser in iOS?

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
But it's not only facebook its other sites as well. With the new chrome update speeding up the browser and reducing crashes chrome is really fast with the latest update. I want to stick with safari but it's slow ;(

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I have tried over and over again using safari it just fails when it comes to loading pages and slow speed even now ugh I keep having to go back to Chrome

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I wonder does Apple still force 3rd party browsers to use apples web browser API's? Essentially making all 3rd party browsers "Safari" with benefits? Things may have changed.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I wonder does Apple still force 3rd party browsers to use apples web browser API's? Essentially making all 3rd party browsers "Safari" with benefits? Things may have changed.

I don't know. But I do know when Safari fails, I can go to the Puffin browser, and all is well. Puffin rocks!

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
What phone/pad ? in my admittedly limited experience Safari might be Google haunted and not very tightly focused but it works.... every time.
Where on the planet are you ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR