Best screen protector for 6s plus??

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Have a look at Spigen, Zagg, Otterbox or Tech Armor. All good screen protectors, but not necessarily cheap. I personally have always used Spigen and found them to be the best as they seem to offer the same feel as the actual phone screen. Many others prefer Zagg. Have a look and see if any of the brands I suggested to you suits your needs.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I saw a YouTube video that recommended the Tzumi ProGlass. I bought it the other day and I am pleased. I found it at Walmart for $9.88. Comes with an installation applicator that you put your phone in so the sp is straight. No halo effect at all. I'm gonna go pick up a couple more for backups.

iOSConvert2k14

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
I bought the Seidio Vitreo when it when on sale last week here at iMore. It's a glass screen protector and I am thrilled with it. Easy installation and it came with a $20 Uber ride credit!

ipooed

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
I use inskin edge to edge tempered glass protector, it's excellent! Premium feel all the time. And it covers the whole front of the screen for about $12

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I know this may not be the answer you're looking for in terms of cheap, but the Apple Store is installing the Belkin Invisiglass screen shields and their anti-glare one for $35 and $18, respectively. I like it because they have a device that aligns the protector perfectly and doesn't get lint caught underneath. To me, that's worth extra.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I just buy 10 glass ones for 5.88 they all peel on me anyway. I'm still waiting on my replacement glass screen protector from spigen.

Loiselle

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
A screen protector preference is going to vary from user to user. I, myself, prefer Zagg. Yeah, I spend a bit more money, but the free replacements are worth it to me. Some like the cheap route that are easy to replace. More power to ya!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro