- 01-21-2016, 05:52 AM #2
Welcome to iMore! I'm not sure about Skype but have you downloaded the Skype app and signed in? As for Facebook, contact syncing is done by going to Settings > Facebook, signing in, and giving Contacts permission to access information from Facebook.
- 01-21-2016, 06:18 AM #5
- 01-21-2016, 08:52 AM #6
Re: Contact management
If you used Outlook then your contacts should sync once you install and log in to Outlook. I used to have an Icon (929) and I still use Outlook. All of my contacts in my Microsoft account ported over just fine.
- 01-21-2016, 10:21 AM #7
- 01-22-2016, 10:06 AM #9
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2016, 12:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2016, 05:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2016, 09:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2016, 07:52 AM
- By Agpe17 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2016, 08:39 PM