I've noticed my iPhone 6S Plus is less smooth at scrolling than my iPhone 5S on iOS8. The 6S Plus judders/stutters when scrolling has started and only for a fraction of a second, but it does it frequently (almost on each page/screen. It happens when scrolling through twitter feeds, emails etc., so it isn't just one app that it happens in.
Anyone know whether this is a problem with iOS9, hardware, or is there a setting I can adjust to smooth (slow?) it down? Or have I got a lemon?
- 01-20-2016, 11:47 AM #2
- 01-20-2016, 10:27 PM #3
Re: Smooth scrolling?
I'm not experiencing any stuttering. I've checked Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Flickr with no noticeable stuttering. The iMore app seemed to stutter, but that was probably because I hadn't used it in a few days it was trying to update the threads in this forum while I was trying to scroll.
Try exiting out of all apps and reboot the phone and see if that clears it up.
- 01-20-2016, 10:31 PM #4
- 09-11-2016, 07:34 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 36Last Post: 03-01-2016, 03:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2015, 08:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2015, 03:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2015, 01:12 PM