Side Load GammyThingy on iPhone 6s Plus

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I am trying to side load GammyThingy into my unjailbroken iPhone 6s Plus running 9.2 and have had success side loading my iPad and Apple TV 4 using Xcode. I cannot for the life of me figure out what I am doing wrong. I keep getting an error code that says, "No provisioning profiles with a valid signing identity (i.e. certificate and private key pair) matching the bundle identifier ?me.ahammer.GammaTest.GammaWidget? were found." Does anybody have any thoughts. I have jailbroken in the past but would prefer to just side load without jailbreaking when a new one come out. My eyes are sensitive to the light at night and would prefer this f.lux type app. Thanks for any assistance.

JW

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Are you running the beta of 9.2.1? If so install the beta of Xcode and it should work.

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
No, I'm just running 9.2. Tried following several tutorials but get the same error. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

J_Thomas

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Is there a list somewhere online with all of the jailbreak type of apps that can be side-loaded on non-jailbreak devices? I was able to get Kodi installed without being jailbroken using xcode and iOS app signer and it works great! Is it possible to do any of the tweaks using this same process? For instance I would like to use one of those .deb files to make the homescreen not rotate in landscape but still allow apps to rotate. I was hoping to sideload a tweak using the same process as I did for installing Kodi, but I'm pretty sure it's not possible without being jailbroken. Does anyone here know? Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative