Must have apps?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I would say it depends on who you ask. My 13 yr old would answer very differently than I would. :) Aside from social media apps, I use Tapatalk, Flipboard and Wunderground the most.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you like working with photos, I like Superimpose, Facetune, Camera+, Snapseed, Enlight, and Phonto.
What are your interests?

PorterKeyboard

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
It really depends on what you're looking for, and I agree with the other reply that it's also dependent on age group.

My top apps would be Bill Guard (mobile banking/budget/credit score), Day One (diary/journalling), High Ball (drink recipes), Yummly (food recipes), and Goat Simulator. If you haven't played Monument Valley yet either, that's a good one too.

lkveggie

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Photo editing: VSCO, Afterlight
Social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Others are Google Maps, Amazon, Inbox by Google and Spotify

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Plethora of finance apps (Capital One, Discover, Local Banking Apps)

Shopping Apps
-Paypal
-eBay
-Amazon
-Geek
-Lux

I also have downloaded almost all of the Adobe Cloud creation apps...I have a folder named "adobe."

I like an App called "Debit and Credit" AWESOME app that helps you balance your checkbook and you can even upload it to iCloud so you can have it on all of your devices.

I use an App called "Automatic" which helps me evaluate my driving on any given day, and it helps me out with any check engine codes that may pop up. It does require the purchase of hardware to plug into your vehicle, but you can get it at Best Buy for like $100

I also use a Temperature Monitoring System by iDevices to cook that perfect steak, or have the PERFECT temperature for smoking a good brisket...of course it's wireless and I can check all this from the comfort of my couch. It's super handy for the sub-zero outside temperatures; you don't have to go out in the cold and check your food!!!

Of course there are the Social Media apps...a new App I found is called "Peach" and I use it with family members...especially if I want to say something off Facebook/Twitter.

Tapatalk is a MUST HAVE, It's hard trying to remember all my usernames and passwords to every forum I visit, but Tapatalk offers a one-stop solution.

...with that being said, I also think 1password is also a "must have" for anyone who does ANYTHING online. It securely stores a lot of private information...and it can generate passwords as well.

I also use "FileBrowser, Documents 5, & iCloud Drive" to manage my data in the cloud and across devices...

PDF Pro 5 is a good one, and it was just free a couple weeks ago...

AppShopper is a good App to find free and reduced Apps.

Sign it - allows you to sign PDF documents

Scanner Pro - Scan documents to a PDF using your camera

...and the list can go on and on and on

eds817

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Evernote - my #1 app. I use it daily for work & personal use. The more you use it the more things you find to do with it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2