Tiny scratch

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

I noticed a scratch on my iPhone screen. I have no idea how it happened.

Is there a way to remove the scratch?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not that I'm aware of. Heck, if push comes to shove, get a screen replacement.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem, just a little tiny scratch on the lower right corner of the screen. I noticed it as I was just prior thinking to myself "wow, this screen is much more scratch resistant than my iPhone 6 Plus." ... While it bugs me, I really can't see it when the screen is on.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem, just a little tiny scratch on the lower right corner of the screen. I noticed it as I was just prior thinking to myself "wow, this screen is much more scratch resistant than my iPhone 6 Plus." ... While it bugs me, I really can't see it when the screen is on.

I've got mine on the top side of the screen near the camera. It's not visible unless you take a super close look at it under bright light. It does bug me as well, but the things we buy are meant to be used so yeah. Never scratched a screen before on any of my iPhones.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Originally Posted by jsntrenkler<br />
<br />
<br />
I've got mine on the top side of the screen near the camera. It's not visible unless you take a super close look at it under bright light. It does bug me as well, but the things we buy are meant to be used so yeah. Never scratched a screen before on any of my iPhones.

I couldn't agree more, there was a time when a scratch would kill me, I am starting to appreciate the warn look on my devices. (Battle Scars) ;-)