Which iPhone 6s plus color is better the rose gold or gold?

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I have the rose gold version and I think it looks fine. It is pinkish at times but, I see copper colors too. I haven't seen too many in my area but when I did, two were carried by guys.

Last edited:

biracialfamily91

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
My husband had a gold 6s plus before he accidentally dropped his phone in the hot tub lol. Then he decided to change it up a bit and get the Rose Gold 6s plus. He rocks it with a clear case. At first he thought it was too pink. But then the color grew on him. Now he loves it and doesn't care what people think. both are very nice colors. Trust me around my area men are buying the Rose Gold in droves.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: which iphone 6s plus color is better the rose gold or gold?

The rose gold for the latest iPhone are most popular as it's also the newest color. I got gold for my 6s Plus as then, rose gold ones are constantly out of stock and now, there are lots of people using rose gold until it becomes common over gold.

But the majority of rose gold owners I see here locally are women.

femme

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

Out of gold and rose gold, I think the gold looks nicer. For myself, I prefer the silver gold lol

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
It's really just personal preference and every color has their own set of 'fans'. Phones are all the same, just color difference.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Roze gold is for women and gold is for men! as simple as it is.

Cool. Glad I chopped off my man parts when I went from a gold 5s and a gold 6 plus before I got my rose 6S plus. Awkward for my husband thinking I'd been a female all along.

See how assinine that sounds?

Assigning gender to a phone colour is as stupid as anyone who does it. As simple as it is.

Last edited:

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

I was tempted to get the rose gold but the girl at the Apple Store kept insisting its really pink ahah so I got the gold

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
As much as I like both colours, if I bought either colour, I'd want a case the same colour, too.

Currently I'm just using the Space Grey (honestly, isn't it black?) unit, with a black Apple leather case.

I know, a little weird, but...

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

I like both. I much prefer the Gold though over Rose Gold as it looks more pinkish.
It doesn't look more "pinkish". It is pink, period. It has nothing to do with rose gold other than being metallic. The regular gold is much closer to being rose gold if anything, though it is still too yellow (rose gold is more "red").

iReP PHiLLY

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site

Space Gray or nothing else! (For Me)

Lol

Honestly other than what I said above, I would go with gold. Had a gold 6 which was cool. Recently went with the 6s+, space grey of course, but got my girl rose gold and she loves it. She loves pink so it was a no brainier.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

It doesn't look more "pinkish". It is pink, period. It has nothing to do with rose gold other than being metallic. The regular gold is much closer to being rose gold if anything, though it is still too yellow (rose gold is more "red").

I'm starting to like both the Rose Gold and Gold.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site

I was once stuck with black/slate/space gray from 3GS until 5s as I really love the color. But after 5s I wanted a change of color so I picked gold and ever since, my 6 Plus/6s Plus/iPad mini 4 are all gold and I love it!

I wanted rose gold initially but didn't have stock when I needed to re-contract my mobile plan, hence just went for gold. Rose gold or gold, they're still gold! :D

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

I was once stuck with black/slate/space gray from 3GS until 5s as I really love the color. But after 5s I wanted a change of color so I picked gold and ever since, my 6 Plus/6s Plus/iPad mini 4 are all gold and I love it!

I wanted rose gold initially but didn't have stock when I needed to re-contract my mobile plan, hence just went for gold. Rose gold or gold, they're still gold! :D
In fairness, they're really not. They're either gold or metallic pink. There is not even so much as a hint of gold color in the Rose Gold other than the name.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site

In fairness, they're really not. They're either gold or metallic pink. There is not even so much as a hint of gold color in the Rose Gold other than the name.

Might be the metallic color as you stated but rose 'gold' due to the likeness in shimmer to the gold. It's still pretty pink anyway.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner