Do any of you guys jailbreak your iPhone 6s Plus?

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Jailbreak

That's true. But it might have a better battery. Probably better camera. Gets updates faster. Maybe less lag.

I think the Note 4 takes brighter pictures in low light conditions because of the way the sensors processing works. The iPhones camera tends to show the actual lighting conditions and sometimes may appear to be a bit worse. There's always the flash to improve things.

I always liked being able to swap out the battery on the Note 4 each day and not have to be tied to the charger for a few hours. The battery on the 6S+ makes up for that. Some days I can go between 2-3 days standby on mine with at least 10 hrs usage. Sometimes the Note 4 wouldn't last me a day with about 18 hrs standby and barely 3 hrs usage.

The Note 4 has a pen to draw with but I never used it for that. Instead, I used it to capture screen shots by drawing a square or rectangle around the part of the screen I wanted to capture. You then get the immediate option to share it any manner you want whether it's through Twitter, Facebook, email, whatever. The iPhone makes it harder by capturing the entire screen and then you have to crop it in an app and then share it.

The 6S+ haas 3D touch which saves a lot of steps in trying to use some apps. This will likely come along for Android eventually and Samsung is already working on their version.

I like buying music in iTunes because it automatically downloads to my Macs and my other iPhones/iPad, same with apps.

I can go on but as I said, there are pluses for each device and so I won't call the iPhone an upgrade though I prefer it. I still use both devices.

We've kind of strayed from the original topic of this thread.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Today (with iOS 9) it is no longer needed (in my opinion)

I agree somewhat. I was jailbroken on my 6S+ but got tired of the random resprings. I upgraded to 9.2 now to at least be able to have a stable phone.

I was jailbreaking mainly to block ads in apps and to actually block calls with iBlacklist instead of sending them to voicemail like blocking currently works in iOS. I still have my iPad jailbroken and any annoying apps that over do it with ads, I will use the iPad for those to get around the ads.

The only other thing I will miss is 3G Unrestrictor which allowed me to download apps bigger then 100MB on cellular and fool other apps into thinking I was using WiFi instead.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I used to jailbreak my old iPhone. Personally prefer iOS as it is. Simple, clean and it works!

Yep. And I like my screen set up with plain iOS 9.2. It's a bunch of folders full of apps! Lol And I like it that way. About the only thing I really wish I had is the ability to video record what happens onscreen. And be able to save it to camera roll.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Yep. And I like my screen set up with plain iOS 9.2. It's a bunch of folders full of apps! Lol And I like it that way. About the only thing I really wish I had is the ability to video record what happens onscreen. And be able to save it to camera roll.

I saw a few of your homescreen screenshots on the forum, looks like you've a got a lot of apps on board your 6S+... 128gb?

Onscreen video recording would be nice.

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
This is the first IOS device I havent jailbroken. I might when the 9.2 jailbreak drops. But for now Im good, I still have my Air 2, and 6 plus jailbrokwn. I have a habit of trying every tweak and didnt want to slow down this one too much. Probably gonna only install flipcontrolcenter and multiicon mover, thats it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2